My First Post

*George

Original Poster
Hey, everyone, I finally made it over here. I'm a longtime message board user, active at DIS, and formerly at TourGuideMike and easyWDW. I'm looking forward to sharing info and learning from this community.

My first trip to WDW was in 1974, at age 8, and I've been hooked ever since. We stayed at Golf Resort and, a few days later when a room opened, Poly. We went back in 1975 and stayed at Poly (and went to HDDR for the first time). I've been back countless times since, and am now a proud DVC owner (BLT, PVB, and VGC). I'm currently obsessed with Aulani, and we're going back in late-October. We're also planning our first Tokyo trip, next May or the following May, depending on the Fantasy Springs opening schedule.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hey, everyone, I finally made it over here. I'm a longtime message board user, active at DIS, and formerly at TourGuideMike and easyWDW. I'm looking forward to sharing info and learning from this community.

My first trip to WDW was in 1974, at age 8, and I've been hooked ever since. We stayed at Golf Resort and, a few days later when a room opened, Poly. We went back in 1975 and stayed at Poly (and went to HDDR for the first time). I've been back countless times since, and am now a proud DVC owner (BLT, PVB, and VGC). I'm currently obsessed with Aulani, and we're going back in late-October. We're also planning our first Tokyo trip, next May or the following May, depending on the Fantasy Springs opening schedule.
Thanks for the intro and welcome to the site!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom