My FastPass+ Times...Help Me Out :)

amykissangel

Original Poster
So, to my Disney FastPass+ geniuses, help a fellow planner out: We are going in June. I was planning (under the first FastPass+ system) to make all my FastPass+ Reservations in the evenings. That way, we could get to the parks early, hit some of the other rides with shorter morning lines (Peter Pan, Buzz Light Year, Jungle Cruise, etc.), and then have rides to go on in the afternoon with FP+ (Splash, Space and Thunder.)

NOW...we have the "Disney will start making multiple fastpasses available...as soon as your first three are used up, you can make more" statement. I make FP+ reservations in one week, and suddenly I'm in a pickle. Do I make my FP+ reservations in the morning so that in case they open this up by June, I can get more FPs during the day? Or do I stick to my old plan?

Thoughts?

Weather_Lady

I'm facing the same dilemma for our trip in May. It's a gamble. Most of my existing FP+ were made between 4pm and 8pm, and I've decided to keep them, because they're convenient times for us which work well around our existing touring/nap/meal schedules.

The fact that they don't go later than 7 or 8pm will still give us time to attempt a 4th FP as a "last hurrah" before we leave the parks every day if that option becomes available before we travel, and we will still plan on rope drop arrivals to get most of our headliners done.

lebeau

I'm gambling a little. I moved most of mine to the am. I figure I can move them back if I need to. Aside from the Frozen M&G (which is only available in the morning anyway) I haven't heard horror stories of too many FPs being unavailable.

It's a risk. It's just a matter of how risk averse you are and how much those potential extra FPs are worth to you.

MouseDreaming

Hey, I was just there, and I will say this. During busy times, don't plan on being able to get that FP+ pass later. On our last day, I had FP+ passes that I didn't use, and went to change later, once we figured out we were going to be in MK. I think I must have been checking around 3 PM. Anyway, there were no more passes for BTMRR, Peter Pan, Space Mountain. Those are just a few that stood out.

lebeau

Hey, I was just there, and I will say this. During busy times, don't plan on being able to get that FP+ pass later. On our last day, I had FP+ passes that I didn't use, and went to change later, once we figured out we were going to be in MK. I think I must have been checking around 3 PM. Anyway, there were no more passes for BTMRR, Peter Pan, Space Mountain. Those are just a few that stood out.

I'm assuming they were still available for the minor attractions.

I'm figuring we will still be able to get FPs for Jungle Cruise or HM if we need something in the evening.

MouseDreaming

I'm assuming they were still available for the minor attractions.

I'm figuring we will still be able to get FPs for Jungle Cruise or HM if we need something in the evening.

Jungle Cruise and HM still had FP, but they were for after 10. By 10 at night, they were pretty much walk on. So, I wouldn't waste my time standing on one of those FP kiosk lines, at that point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom