My expansion idea for WDW

Lro

Original Poster
Hi, I would really like to show everyone what i have been working on, this project are ideas that i would like to see as expansions for Walt Disney World.

What I have in mind are expansions to each park including an idea for a brand new one.

Hope you like it!

Lro

Original Poster
For a WDW 5th gate, first i looked for a space in the resort could be used for this park and I think that a good place would be where ESPN Wide World of sports currently is.

Then I started thinking about a good idea on which this park would be based and a word came into my mind “Adventure”, so i thought about the “Society of Explorers and Adventurers” or also known as “S.E.A.” So i was inspired in Tokyo Disneysea, but in a different way.

This is an early concept In have about the park distribution so i made this:
Concept.png

As you can see there are sections listed from 1 to 8, these are the following:​
  1. Porto Paradiso​
  2. Expedition Wharf​
  3. Fantastic Forest​
  4. The Lost Port​
  5. Adventure Harbor​
  6. Wakanda: World of Black Panther​
  7. Oceanic​
  8. Parking lot​
Later I will show what i have in mind for these lands, thank you for reading up to here. :>

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
For a WDW 5th gate, first i looked for a space in the resort could be used for this park and I think that a good place would be where ESPN Wide World of sports currently is.

Then I started thinking about a good idea on which this park would be based and a word came into my mind “Adventure”, so i thought about the “Society of Explorers and Adventurers” or also known as “S.E.A.” So i was inspired in Tokyo Disneysea, but in a different way.

This is an early concept In have about the park distribution so i made this:
View attachment 796055
As you can see there are sections listed from 1 to 8, these are the following:​
  1. Porto Paradiso​
  2. Expedition Wharf​
  3. Fantastic Forest​
  4. The Lost Port​
  5. Adventure Harbor​
  6. Wakanda: World of Black Panther​
  7. Oceanic​
  8. Parking lot​
Later I will show what i have in mind for these lands, thank you for reading up to here. :>
So your idea for the park is basically taking Tokyo DisneySea and just putting it in Florida? Nice, I like it.

Disney Dad 3000

Fully expect to see a S.E.A baseball team easter egg in the park somewhere since you are putting this at WWoS.

In all seriousness, look forward to seeing what you do.

Miru

So your idea for the park is basically taking Tokyo DisneySea and just putting it in Florida? Nice, I like it.
Plus changing up which IP are present, like adding Marvel in place of Frozen. All we need is Disney’s Florida Adventure, then every distinct “type” of Disney park will be included at WDW. (Unless one counts the revamped WDSP into an IoA knockoff (not like it was good to begin with) as a distinct park type).

Florida Adventure would actually be a pretty good 6th gate after this one; I could see areas like…

1. The Everglades
2. Florida Keys
3. Retro Kingdom (older attractions from the other parks reinstated here)
4. St. Augustine Square
5. Miami
6. Underwater-themed area (Dry Tortugas?)
7. Kennedy Space Center
8. Salvador Dali-themed land

Last edited:

Lro

Original Poster
Plus changing up which IP are present, like adding Marvel in place of Frozen. All we need is Disney’s Florida Adventure, then every distinct “type” of Disney park will be included at WDW. (Unless one counts the revamped WDSP into an IoA knockoff (not like it was good to begin with) as a distinct park type).

Florida Adventure would actually be a pretty good 6th gate after this one; I could see areas like…

1. The Everglades
2. Florida Keys
4. Spanish Ruins
5. Miami
Cool idea!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No

1. The Everglades
2. Florida Keys
4. Spanish Ruins
5. Miami
In my personal opinion, I feel like early Spanish St. Augustine would be a better fit than Spanish ruins.

Lro

Original Poster
I thought about what icon should be in this park, so I researched about the concept of Port Disney (the park that was going to be disneyland 2th gate), and I remembered that cool building that was in the concept art, so I modify it a little to be as an icon.
IMG_2107.jpg

I think of this building as the icon and the entrance to the Oceanic Land/Pavilion, and as you can see, the entrance of this structure is going to use bridges that are by the sides to enter, so a lagoon can be placed in the front, and in there will be where the nighttime show takes place with fountains, fireworks, light, fire, and laser effects, and drones, also the building can be projection mapped.

Let me know what are your thoughts about this!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I suggest you get started familiarizing yourself with the imagineering scene, One Sentence Competition would be a good idea.

Miru

That sounds like the scariest theme park ever.
I couldn’t think of other ideas for lands in Florida Adventure. Maybe an underwater-themed land? The other parts of Florida, from what I can remember range from being boring to being too dark for a Disney resort. I did settle on Kennedy Space Center in the end, along with a possible Dali-themed area.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom