My Epcot Ideas

spacemt354

Chili's
My ideas for Epcot are up on my new blog, Progress City Theme Parks. Check it out! https://progresscitythemeparks.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/epcot-center-a-blueprint-of-a-perfect-world/
Just read through it -- great first post.

- Really enjoyed the history and rating system you gave for Epcot -- your reasons were pretty spot on as well.
- I'm a huge fan of Spaceship Earth 1994 with Jeremy Irons so anything that goes back to those days would be welcomed haha
- Behind the gaudy Test Track is a beautiful Pavilion
1987_July_World_of_Motion-Todd-Witkowski.jpg

I wish Disney would get rid of the tent so the building can be seen for all its awe.

- If you have time I'd like to see more detail on what the "Sky Pavilion" is going to be -- and also some of the countries! Like the raft ride for Canada! And of course the addition of Brazil!:D

Bill Cipher

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Just read through it -- great first post.

- Really enjoyed the history and rating system you gave for Epcot -- your reasons were pretty spot on as well.
- I'm a huge fan of Spaceship Earth 1994 with Jeremy Irons so anything that goes back to those days would be welcomed haha
- Behind the gaudy Test Track is a beautiful Pavilion
1987_July_World_of_Motion-Todd-Witkowski.jpg

I wish Disney would get rid of the tent so the building can be seen for all its awe.

- If you have time I'd like to see more detail on what the "Sky Pavilion" is going to be -- and also some of the countries! Like the raft ride for Canada! And of course the addition of Brazil!:D
I meant to add to remove the metal structure in front TT. I'll try to get some more details out for the new pavilions if I get some time. Thanks for your review!

Bill Cipher

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I have an idea for the german pavilion in epcot, Why not add a flat ride themed to automobiles, after all Germany is known for their cars, and epcot could use some flatrides.
I like the way you think! Being part German myself I was surprised that I couldn't come up with anything. Lucky for me there are plenty of great brains on these forums! Great idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom