My Disney Experience System Currently Down

fletchdawgg

Original Poster
Staying at Bay Lake Tower this week and noticed I couldn't login to check Fastpass+ this morning. I kept getting a password error when logging in. When I tried to reset my password (thinking someone had hacked my account and changed my password), it told me that there was no such username or email address in the system (now I know there is an issue). Upon calling the Help Desk I was told that the system has been "taken offline" and there is no ETA for it being back up. As Animal Kingdom opens at 8:00am and is Fastpass+ only and the Magic Kingdom opens at 9:00am and is also now Fastpass+ only, I wonder what they are going to do?

Technology is great . . . until it breaks!

donsullivan

Premium Member
I just got off the phone with Disney support a few minutes ago as well. Apparently their entire authentication system is down right now so you can't log onto anything that uses your Disney.com account. Access to the apps and all website services is unavailable.

fletchdawgg

Original Poster
So assuming it's down when AK opens, can you still book Fastpasses at a kiosk or with a CM? I guess the only other "issue" would be making dining reservations and you could still do that the old fashioned way by calling WDW-DINE.

donsullivan

Premium Member
So assuming it's down when AK opens, can you still book Fastpasses at a kiosk or with a CM? I guess the only other "issue" would be making dining reservations and you could still do that the old fashioned way by calling WDW-DINE.

That will be interesting to watch since if it's not back online by then you can't log onto your My Disney Experience app to keep track of them so you'll need to make sure you take a photo of the screen so you know what those reservations are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom