My Disney Experience for 2 families

Doug Means

Original Poster
My family and my son-in-laws family are traveling to WDW in June 22. They have their own MDE account. How do I get them on my friends and family so that I can plan the trip from just my account? Is this possible. ADR's, RotR, fast passes if they come back, is it possible to do this all from just my account?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
You invited them or they invite you and then whoever gets the invite will receive an email.
Click through the email to confirm that you want to be family and friends.
As long as you're all l inked through family and friends and you can see all of them then yes you can select them all for dining etc.

Rob562

Assuming each family only has one primary account holder who is the person who logs into MDE, and everyone else in that family is a "managed by" profile under that account....
Log onto MDE and add the other primary account holder, and fill in their email in the "invite to plan and share" section. Then wait for them to accept your friend request. (Do NOT try to add the other members of their family yet)

After they've accepted, then you can use the "add friend from mutual friend" feature to add all of the other people on their account. The primary account holder will then have to accept each request.

Lastly, they can request the profiles that are managed by you so that they see your family.
The important part is to not try to add any "managed by" profiles until you're friends with the primary, and then add them through mutual friends. Otherwise you can end up with multiple versions of them.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom