My Disney dreaming a reality??

tink247

I like to 'plan' WDW visits a few times a year (usually as a way to get my mind off of other things)- but we've haven't been since 05. So I was 'planning' a trip for late April, and hoping after our taxes are done- we might have some extra $$ to go. Well today, I found a great deal on airfare. ($64 ea way from Detroit) When I mentioned it to DH, he said to book it!!:sohappy: So it looks like I can go ahead and start really planning! I should be on cloud 9 right now- but I'm kind of feeling irresponsible not waiting until after we find out how much our tax return is. :( I guess it just doesn't quite feel real yet. Oh well- I'm sure I'll get over it once I start planning those ADR's!!

macsmom

Go to taxact.com and guess-ta-mate your taxes. If you know about how much you both made this year and approximately what your deductions are, you might be able to guess pretty close to what you might get refunded. It doesn't take long.

danna

Upvote 0

eroyee

the room would be refundable up to 45 days out but dont think the plane tickets will be..........great rates by the way....what airlines? we always fly out of detroit.....

Upvote 0

Preacher Gravy

far be it from me to be a downer. . .. .but I would make sure the money is in the bank before I went any further ... but thats just me (by the way you should really check this out www.daveramsey.com we started using it for financial planning and it has really paid off)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom