Mvmcp

blh906ohio

Original Poster
I went to the MVMCP on 12/04/2007. The parade was fantastic. The new castle lights were spectacular. What disappointed me a little was all the people that I saw that didn't have an orange wristband on. I was under the impression that you had to leave the Magic Kingdom around 7:00 pm., and only those with orange bands could remain in the park. To my surprise it appeared to me that only about 1/2 of the people in the park had those orange bands on. After I had spend about $50.00 a piece for mine and my families bands, it kind of ticked me off. But don't get me wrong,MVMCP was worth every penny, and I will be going and paying next year. Thanks.

mousefan1972

We went to the last MVMCP, on 12/21. We found the cast members to be very aggressive with checking wristbands and asking those without them to leave. When entering any of the lands, there was a CM at the entrance (off of the hub) checking bands. While we were sitting on Main Street waiting for the early parade, several CM's came by, asking guests to hold up their wrist-banded arms. In fact, the family waiting next to us didn't have them, and one woman became beligerent when the CM told her they all had to leave. We thought he was going to have to call security on them. The woman kept saying, "but I'm waiting for my sister" (while parked on Main Street, 30 minutes from the start of the parade) :rolleyes:. The CM repeatedly told her that the park had closed at 7, and that she must wait for her sister outside the gates. After 5 minutes of arguing with him, they finally left.

I'm glad you enjoyed the party; we didn't. :( We saw the same parade on Christmas Eve, so we didn't need to pay $50 bucks each to see it the night of the party. Also, it was very crowded and super chilly that night, so we bailed after the parade. We'll be skipping it next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom