MVMCP Tonight

kennygman

Original Poster
Anyone going to MVMCP tonight? It seems as though it should be Mickey's Very Merry Thanksgiving Party doesnt it? We'll be there on Dec. 12.

meryll83

Wow, that seems quite early.
I suppose MNSSHP starts in September now though.....

This time last year I would have had 2 days to go til back at WDW. Only three hundred and twenty odd left to go til next time!

kennygman

Original Poster
A friend sent this to me by email this morning:

'Twas the night before christmas at 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:15 and 11:15
Celebrate the Season 7:45,10:15, and 11:40
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade at 8:15 & 10:45
Holiday Wishes at 9:30

Said there wasn't much of a crowd. Loved the 180 Wishes better than the 360 version.

kennygman

Original Poster
Wow, I thought it was advertised to have one free holiday photo per family. I'll have to dig it up.

My reservation from last year clearly outlined the free photo, which we received in the mail. They actually sent us one for each person who had a ticket so we got 4 of them all together.

My res this year does NOT state the free photo. I ordered my tickets in mid-october. However, there were some posters who ordered before summer who stated that their res DID have the free photo.

MNSSHP did NOT offer free photo this year, just a discount.

PhilharMagician

Yeah, I order my tix when they first became available. Thats what I was thinking of. So I will check when I get home.

Thanks for the info Kenny

kennygman

Original Poster
That link might say 2006, but it is a rehash of 2005. You'll notice the times are wrong and the fireworks say 360 instead of 180 degrees

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom