MVMCP Tickets.....are they added to your magic band?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I bought my tickets the other day and it had me print out paper scan tickets to bring along. When I went to my MDE today I saw mention of party ticket under my park ticket listing. SO you party peeps....although I will bring the paper things along, when you have attended a party was it on your magicband? I understand you need to obtain another "band" but is the information to obtain said band ON your magicband? THANKS!;)

Rob562

I bought my tickets the other day and it had me print out paper scan tickets to bring along. When I went to my MDE today I saw mention of party ticket under my park ticket listing. SO you party peeps....although I will bring the paper things along, when you have attended a party was it on your magicband? I understand you need to obtain another "band" but is the information to obtain said band ON your magicband? THANKS!;)

Nothing is stored "on" the Band. The Band simply points to your profile in MDE. Your tickets are stored there.

As long as the ticket is listed in MDE, there's nothing more to do. When you go to the Party, simply enter through the gates marked for Party Entrance and they will look specifically for the Party ticket when you scan your MagicBand. (You'll then be given the colored plain wristband to indicate you're a Party guest)

-Rob

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Nothing is stored "on" the Band. The Band simply points to your profile in MDE. Your tickets are stored there.

As long as the ticket is listed in MDE, there's nothing more to do. When you go to the Party, simply enter through the gates marked for Party Entrance and they will look specifically for the Party ticket when you scan your MagicBand. (You'll then be given the colored plain wristband to indicate you're a Party guest)

-Rob
And what does one do if already in the park all day....to obtain colored plain wristband...where and when do you get one? Any point prior? From where? Thanks so very much! :)

Rob562

And what does one do if already in the park all day....to obtain colored plain wristband...where and when do you get one? Any point prior? From where? Thanks so very much! :)

It's been a long time since I've done a Party, but they have a few places around the park starting late-afternoon where a CM will use a hand-held device to scan your Band/ticket and give you the party wristband. Expect to find them at least in Town Square and the the Hub. You can also stop by City Hall.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom