MVMCP parade... question....

tink rules

Original Poster
I saw the parade at the MVMCP on 12/8. We were in Frontierland for both. Although the parades were virutally the same in content, there were changes in the second and I wondered why?

For instance in the first parade, all the Princesses rode individually some in carriages, some on horseback and the Blue Fairy was on the top of the float and there was a band on the float with her. In the second parade, no band and all the princesses were on the float.

Also in the first parade, no pink Hippos and the snowflake girls on skates were missing, but they were in the second parade.

Any reason for the difference?

Computer Magic

I can't answer your question, but we saw the parade in Frontierland on the 8th.

We sat right in front of Pecos place. Sorry don't know the exact name, but the food smelled goooooddddd :slurp:

tink rules

Original Poster
Computer Magic said:
I can't answer your question, but we saw the parade in Frontierland on the 8th.

We sat right in front of Pecos place. Sorry don't know the exact name, but the food smelled goooooddddd :slurp:

I started out near there because I had just done Country Bears. I made my way to the pin shop in Frontierland and the castmember there was selling the AP pass pin to everyone by mistake (my advantage, I guess...) didn't realize it until later when I went to Uptown Jewelers to get the other pins...) Eventually made my way over to The Diamond Horseshoe for some cookies and the "it was way too warm for hot cocoa" hot cocoa and planted myself there for the parade. The second, I was on the wall by the the Steamship landing.

Jodi's Dad

It maybe because during the first one which I was at on Mainstreet for they had some trouble with the small horses that pulled Cindy but that justs a guess that might do that every time.

tink rules

Original Poster
That was one of the days when it rained all day and then it cleared just before the party started. When both parades ran, the weather was just about the same - dry for the time being, but humid. It didn't start raining until well after the second parade ran.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom