MVMCP November 2012

AgentB911

Now that the park hours for November have been released, anyone care to speculate on when MVMCP will be?

We're "headed home" November 12th-19th and hoping to attend the MVMCP. Trying to finalize my itenarary before we can make ADR's.

Thanks!:wave:

OzDisney

I am guessing it's the days they close at 7pm. So Nov 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30 etc.

I thought confirmed dates would have been out by now. Would love some confirmation so I can plan.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

GOT2SAMMIES

Borrowed this from mouseplanet... These are not set in stone...

"Walt Disney World's November operating calendar has been released, and it appears that the final night of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is one night later than expected. The final Halloween Party of 2012 will take place on Friday night, November 2, instead of Thursday night, November 1.

We also have the projected November dates for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and have used them to further project the dates for December. The November dates appear to be November 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, and 30. Based on the apparent Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday schedule (as opposed to last year's Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday schedule), we are projecting December's dates to be December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 21.

The final dates will be released when tickets go on sale, which should take place within the next couple of weeks."

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

Look for nights that MK closes at 7...

My family and I will be making our trip at the end of November. When the schedule came out yesterday I decided to call Disney directly to ask about MVMCP. According to the CM I spoke to on the phone, tickets are supposed to go on sale this upcoming Tuesday. As for which nights to expect the party, look for nights that MK will close at 7 (again, this was according to the CM). I know that these nights could change but, if tickets do actually go on sale next Tuesday then I would bet that it would be somewaht set in stone. Good luck. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom