MVMCP Merchandise after Parties?

Goofynana

Original Poster
Will any of the MVMCP merchandise be available after the parties and Christmas for purchase anywhere??:xmas: :confused:

Goofynana

disney9752

if you're lucky to be around wdw right after the last party you might find some items in mk. otherwise they will probably go to property control for cm purchase or the outlest stores in orlando & st augistine. a little of almsot everything shows up in those outlet stores eventually.

tecowdw

if you're lucky to be around wdw right after the last party you might find some items in mk. otherwise they will probably go to property control for cm purchase or the outlest stores in orlando & st augistine. a little of almsot everything shows up in those outlet stores eventually.

Looking at my MVMCP reindeer plush right now which I got Monday night! He's so cute!
:xmas:

disneyracefan

they dont have much leftover at the end of the night we were there last week and its even worse then last year if you want any good stuff you have to be in front of the door when they start selling because it only takes a couple of min. before the best sizes and stuff are gone. they even run over kids to get to it. i have been in the outlets after the holidays before they dont have much to offer.

ripcurl92

last year

Last year I was lucky enough to find some of the MVMCP Pins at MK like a couple days after the last party!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

pinkrose

I saw a reindeer plush, a picture frame, t-shirts, sweatshirts and a Christmas stocking. Don't recall what else but the items were being sold in eight different locations.

We bought an ornament, pins and a blanket this year. We also bought a reindeer plush for my mom.

Skippy

Hmm doesn't sound like anything I'd be interested in, but I'm sure I'll give them a look when I go on the 22nd.

MVMCP Merch for 5 dollas and less at Property Control *wooohoo*

Goofynana

Original Poster
Thanks for the responses - You know when I was there I really didn't take enough time to shop that night - though I did look a little and got a MVMCP sweatshirt and the stuffed reindeer - wished I had bought more than one of those - anyway - I didn't even think about the pins - that being the first night there for us - I just wasn't aclimated enough to shop yet!! Now of course I regret it tremendously. I did buy the Minnie Mouse headband that is for Christmas - and everyone in the parks would stop me and ask me where I got it - evidently it is primarily sold on Main Street - I loved it!! I know someone going in a week and she will look for the pin if she can.

Unfortunately the MVMCP is something you need to do more than once so you can take it all in and not miss anything!!! You are kinda confused the first time!!!:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom