MVMCP & Magic Bands

RiceCrispyMickey

Original Poster
Do tickets for MVMCP link to your magic bands?

When we purchased the tickets, it had options to print them out at home or have them posted- we had to print as we are from the UK, but as they show up on my disney experience linked to our accounts, do they also just link to your magicbands??

MagicHappens1971

Hi we are from the UK also and I believe last time we went we had MNSSHP tickets and we just used our bands to get in. They give you wrist bands aswell so they know you are staying in the park
The MNSSHP ticket is just a "voucher" to get the wristband, so yes your band will recognize an admission and let you in :) Probably only after 4 though, if your just doing the Halloween party.

RonAnnArbor

The reverse of this is also true -- the tickets will show up on your magic bands as long as you've registered with My Disney Experience --- and if you don't want to use the wristbands, you will need to trade in your print voucher for a ticket card at the gate. Have a great fun time!

LizC

When you buy MVMCP tickets they show up in your MDE Account?! o_O

I bought 6 for 12/8 (over the phone), and they did NOT show up in my account. I didn't even get a confirmation e-mail. The money came out of my bank account though. Should I be worried?

CaptainAmerica

I bought 6 for 12/8 (over the phone), and they did NOT show up in my account. I didn't even get a confirmation e-mail. The money came out of my bank account though. Should I be worried?
Sounds like the agent you bought the tickets from wasn't associating them with the correct email at the time of purchase. I'd call.

LizC

I just used my ticket order # and I was able to link them to my account. Now I can relax! I was a little worried.

I still think it is odd that I never received an email from Disney confirming my almost $500 purchase.

CaptainAmerica

I just used my ticket order # and I was able to link them to my account. Now I can relax! I was a little worried.

I still think it is odd that I never received an email from Disney confirming my almost $500 purchase.
It's very possible that it was something as simple as a typo in the email field when you made the reservation. Perhaps the confirmation went to LizD instead of LizC.

LizC

It's very possible that it was something as simple as a typo in the email field when you made the reservation. Perhaps the confirmation went to LizD instead of LizC.

Certainly possible, even likely. I'm just glad to know I actually do have reservations/tickets for the party. Especially considering they will not be mailed for 2 weeks.

RiceCrispyMickey

Original Poster

We have the opposite problem to you in that our MVMCP tickets show up in our MDE account, but our actual 14 day (UK) ticket doesn't. We brought it all via disney so it should be linked. I suspect we will have to call at some point, but i'm not overly worried until closer to our FP+ date.

LizC

We have the opposite problem to you in that our MVMCP tickets show up in our MDE account, but our actual 14 day (UK) ticket doesn't. We brought it all via disney so it should be linked. I suspect we will have to call at some point, but i'm not overly worried until closer to our FP+ date.

If you call I'm sure it can be sorted out for you. Do you have your actual paper ticket? You can link it yourself.

RiceCrispyMickey

Original Poster
If you call I'm sure it can be sorted out for you. Do you have your actual paper ticket? You can link it yourself.

No paper ticket, it was part of a package through disney. We linked up the whole package and originally they were there, but then we upgraded hotel to the WL and the tickets disappeared at that point, i'll ring at some point and get it sorted, i'm not overly worried at the moment as we are still 202 days away!

JohnD

Do tickets for MVMCP link to your magic bands?

When we purchased the tickets, it had options to print them out at home or have them posted- we had to print as we are from the UK, but as they show up on my disney experience linked to our accounts, do they also just link to your magicbands??

Yes, the tix links to your magic bands. An added bonus -- if you arrive by 4:00 p.m., you'll have three hours for three separate FP attractions. MyDisneyExperience treats the party tickets as "regular admission", the exception being that you're not allowed to enter MK before 4pm by CMs.

Because MDE sees the party tickets as regular admission, you get three advance FP+. So, 4-7 pm gets you one ride per hour. Note that your choices may not be exactly 4-5, 5-6, and 6-7. They could be something like 3:45-4:45, 4:45-5:45, 5:45-6:45. Keep that in mind when arriving at MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom