mvmcp advice

mkfan23

Just wondering if anyone can any advice on wether it's worth spending the extra money for mvmcp (xmas event) or not. We're planning on visting the first week of dec. From what I understand, the parks are already slow that time of year, and I just wanted to know if other than getting to spend extra time in the Magic Kindom if there was anything else really worth staying around for.:xmas:

dizneygeek

I definitely think it is worth it. The atmosphere at the MVMCP is completely different from a regular day at the parks. You get a family picture taken- see 2 christmas parades, get to see snow falling on Main Street- which is quite a sight!- and get free hot cocoa and cookies (well I guess not free, since you have to pay for the ticket). Plus, all the regular things at MK. All in all it's a great experience. If you have never done it I think you should try it at least once. We are going Dec. 7. I can't wait!:)

Upvote 0

conntom

Hi disneygeek and welcome hope you like it here. Now
Magic Kingdom at Christmas is the best and its even better
at MVMCP just to be in the MK at night is the best. the Firework you cant miss. It is worth the Price I cant wait to go on Dec 9.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

Scooter

I think seeing the Snow falling on Main street alone is worth the price of the admission.:)

ALSO: The Christmas Parade is the BEST!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Chris

We have been three times and I highly recommend it. However, skip the first parade and vist the open attractions. Catch the second parade. It is a lot less crowded and you can see better. WDW seems to be selling more and more tickets because it seems more and more crowded every time we go. If there is something you really want to do, ie., a show, get there early or you will not get a seat. Main Street USA will be packed. The parade route will be packed. The picture areas will be packed. Most of the attractions will not be too bad. Go and enjoy the time.

Upvote 0

Pippa

I went in 2000 and 2001 and as well as all the things mentioned if you are a true WDW addict you can by the MVMCP T-shirt on the night exclusive to the party. There are some great shows too, the one in Tomorrow Land is excellent.

Enjoy :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom