Mvmcp 12/17

DisneyFreak777

Original Poster
Me and the family are going to MVMCP on the 17th and as we hear it, this date has sold out. I was wondering if you guys think that it will be packed....I went last year and i believe it was sold out but i dont think it was that busy in the park. I'm also going to Epcot that sunday (yeah im a sinner cause im missing church :eek: ehh...God will forgive me :animwink: ) and was wondering if you think it'll be busy as well. I have some other questions about MVMCP....last year they were using the AE preshow building as a photo spot and i was wondering if they would do that this year on SGE. I would hope not because its a new ride. Another question, I just wanted to know who here is planning on going on the same date.

*Wow...I just realized that i posted this in the wrong forum...im gonna move this exact thread over to the general discusison area, please dont post here, post over there. Sorry for the inconvienience.*

KevinPage

I've been to MVMCP when the dates have been sold out and had a fine time. It isn't dead, but somewhat busy. There is still alot less people than a normal park day.

You might encounter a decent wait time to have your photo taken, but attraction wait times shouldn't be too muich more than 15-20 minutes.

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

MissM

I was just there Friday (3rd). We had a great time. The night was sold out as well but I have to say the crowds were really not bad. Less then most days I've been a Disney in general. We never waited more then five or so minutes for anything and walked on Big Thunder twice in a row. The longest line was Peter Pan (of course) which is always crazy and was up to about 20 minutes. The second longest was trying to get a hot dog at Casey's because they didn't have (in my opinion) enough food places open.

The photos in Tomorrowland were being taken in the Timekeeper building (using the rows you lean against during the show as corrals to wind you through the line.) We took our photo about 11:30pm and it was no more then a 10 minute process. Beginning of the night was crowded but by about 10:30, it was down to a 15 minute wait.

It was great and even watching Wishes or the 10:45pm parade, it wasn't uncomfortably crowded. Have a fun time!
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom