music from the parks

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i really want to hear the music from the Magic in the Streets cd. i want to hear the music from the different parks i think they are called discovery, fantasy and adventure, or something like that, and i think they are played in ToD, SADCT and MJJP... but im not for sure... anyone know where i can hear these? (i have the parades)

GoCamels

Got to www.live365.com

Then search Disney...you'll find plenty of channels streaming at various connection speed...

I recommend Park Hopper for high speed connection, and actual ride audio, including guest screams, applause, and even the VACUMS used to clean up at closing

Florida Project (formerly Magic Trips) goes more just show and some ambient music, (33k speed)

Sorcerer Radio is mouch more ambient music than attraction oriented

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
ok, i feel stupid. i went to disney central and i dont know how to do anything there. i dont know what mirc is either. i have kazaa and bearshare and i couldn't find anything from "Magic in the Streets" on those things. thanks for any more help. - josh.

MicBat

#disneycentral is a part of mIRC... mIRC is a chat program in which you are able to share files. I'm really just a novice at it, but I'm sure there are some knowledgable members (disneyjedi/ru) on here that would be glad to walk you through it. There's a website out there, but it didn't do anything in explaining things to me.

celticdog

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
i really want to hear the music from the Magic in the Streets cd. i want to hear the music from the different parks i think they are called discovery, fantasy and adventure, or something like that, and i think they are played in ToD, SADCT and MJJP... but im not for sure... anyone know where i can hear these? (i have the parades)

Why not just buy the Magic in the Street CD from mainstreetpins.com rather than pirate it? The songs you're looking for are on the tail end of the CD. The price of the CD is resonable considering the cost of a trip to pick one up.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Re: Re: music from the parks

Originally posted by celticdog
Why not just buy the Magic in the Street CD from mainstreetpins.com rather than pirate it? The songs you're looking for are on the tail end of the CD. The price of the CD is resonable considering the cost of a trip to pick one up.

thanks. this sounds like it would be much easier anyway.

stephan

The "Magic In The Park"is a great CD, but it only features music from the parades.
Have ordered the "Haunted Mansion Music" CD-hope that captures the best sounds from the attraction! Has anyone got that one?

Have to agree that the best sounds from the Park Rides can be heard on live365.com. Has anyone tried to download and then CD rewrite these?

dizpins14

Off KaZaA I've gotten atmoshpere music from the parks, like the music played in Future World at Epcot and music from Tommorowland. You just have to keep searching and hopefully get lucky enough to find something of good quality.

Bairstow

If you do use Kazaa, one of the tricks is to search for something that only brings up WDW music, because just searching for "Disney World" or "Disney" is going to find thousands of common songs, most of them commercially available and copyrighted. To find the good stuff, the music that's rare and often not available anywhere you have to be specific, so search for "Epcot" or "tomorrowland", or even more specific and search for "world of motion" or "splash mountain". One of very best search keys to find what you're probably looking for is "Area Loop". It's amazing how rare and obscure some of the tracks available on there are, and I have to wonder how they got there in the first place.

MicBat

Originally posted by Bairstow
I have to wonder how they got there in the first place.
Well, I use #disneycentral (which has rare songs) and copy/paste into my shared folder b/c that's where I want all of my songs to be.

Bairstow

No, I meant where the files themselves originally entered the internet. I mean, how in the world did the complete sound loop from El Rio Del Tiempo, The Imagination Pavillion, or Dixie Landings get into the hands of someone with a computer and a generous streak? FM Receives? Borrowed source discs at the studio? Tape Recorders in the pocket and long hours cleaning up the sound? It begs the question.

MicBat

No, I meant where the files themselves originally entered the internet. I mean, how in the world did the complete sound loop from El Rio Del Tiempo, The Imagination Pavillion, or Dixie Landings get into the hands of someone with a computer and a generous streak? FM Receives? Borrowed source discs at the studio? Tape Recorders in the pocket and long hours cleaning up the sound? It begs the question.
ahh... I've often wondered the same thing... Some are obviously taken from tape recorders/videos, but others... hmm..

Irrawaddy Erik

I would say ppl that collect files that have sourses within Enginering or WDI.....where they have access to the digital archives

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom