music between parade and Illuminations

steve derusso

Original Poster
does anyone else want to buy the soundtrack of the music played between the parade (that is no longer running) and Illuminations.I was told It was lord of the dance,but I bought It and It doesn't seem to have that music!!I already have the millenium CD and It never leaves my player. HELP

TURKEY

I'm not sure about all of the music, but I'm pretty sure one song is by Cusco. I think the name is Flute Battle.

FYI....this section, or the original one you posted in is for issues/comments dealing with the webiste itself. Something you think would be good for the forum, what you like about it, etc....
There's a description under each title about what each forum is about.

You would have better luck in either the WDW Parks General Discussion or in the Digital Media forum.

Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a Disney day.

:wave:

FairytaleMagic

Originally posted by steve derusso
does anyone else want to buy the soundtrack of the music played between the parade (that is no longer running) and Illuminations.I was told It was lord of the dance,but I bought It and It doesn't seem to have that music!!I already have the millenium CD and It never leaves my player. HELP

I have the Illuminations CD. And I didn't see any of the songs listed on it that everyone on this board mentioned. My CD has the songs that you can hear being played at EPCOT on the promotional video. Here's the list

Title: Illuminations Reflections of Earth: Tapestry of Dreams
1. "Reflections of Earth" (Time 9:32)
Prologue: Acceleration
Chaos
Space
Life
Adventure
Home
Celebration
Meaning

2."We Go On" (Time: 2:27)

3. Tapestry of Dreams (25:.38)
"Tapestry of Dreams"
"Tapestry of Nations"

4. "Promise" (Time: 4:23)

I hope this helps!!!

Irrawaddy Erik

Re: Re: music between parade and Illuminations

Originally posted by FairytaleFreak
I have the Illuminations CD. And I didn't see any of the songs listed on it that everyone on this board mentioned. My CD has the songs that you can hear being played at EPCOT on the promotional video. Here's the list

Fairytale

They are looking for the music for the preshow before Illuminations starts. Sorry for the confusion.

MicBat

I believe you are right, Turkey Leg Boy! I just downloaded it, and it is definitely played in WS (even if not between TOD and ROE)

wdwfan22

Here is the track list

1. “They Were Dancing Barefoot” by Yehuda Poliker

2. “Superwasp/Along The Coast Of Norway/Neckbuster” by Seelyhoo

3. “Native Funk” by Burning Sky

4. “Flute Battle” by Cusco

5. “The Concertina Set” by Bùrach

6. “Imeland” by Groupa

7. “Montezuma” by Cusco

8. “30-års Jiggen (Thirty-Year Jig)” by Väsen

9. “Inca Dance” by Cusco

10. “Appalachian Morning” by John Williams & The Boston Pops

nicoleb

If im not mistaking, this music is still playing before RoE starts. Usuallt starts at about 30 minutes before the show. The loop isnt always played in the exact order depending on the time they have..sunset etc.... But lately since Tapestry Of Dreams isnt running anymore it starts earlier. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom