music at the polynesian

kaliriverrider

Hi there,

I have been trying to find out for years where i could get ahold of the music played throughout the polynesian hotel. I have asked at the desk, called the resort and posted the question on other forums but no luck! There is a certain really mellow slide guitar (or slack key guitar) song that i always love when strolling around the resort drinking a pina colada. I would love to be able to listen to it when i am away from disneyworld.

Thanks to anyone with info

sander

SewIn2Disney

I have Limewire (a mp3 music sharing thing you can download at limewire.com) and I have downloaded something called "Polynesian Resort - Lani Music" I don't know if this is the music you are looking for but it's worth a shot.

Upvote 0

WDWFanatic

What i have been doing is getting on some of the mp3 sites ( kaza, Imesh, winmix) and looking up polynesian. there is some good stuff out there. Its not from the hotel but its authentic. I even found a whole drum serenade. I play it in the office. I even have a tiki mask on the wall to scare away bad clients.
Mousemadness this drink is for you!

Attachments

• poly.jpg
    poly.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0

MouseMadness

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
What i have been doing is getting on some of the mp3 sites ( kaza, Imesh, winmix) and looking up polynesian. there is some good stuff out there. Its not from the hotel but its authentic. I even found a whole drum serenade. I play it in the office. I even have a tiki mask on the wall to scare away bad clients.
Mousemadness this drink is for you!

:lol: :lol:

Oh, thank you! Those drinks are a priority upon arrival at the Poly!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom