Muscial Act in Animal Kingdom Gone

Colter

Original Poster
Hey all....I was longingly using my disney app and had it on Animal Kingdom and Entertainment. I noticed there was nothing in the Asia area and got a feeling of dred when I realized that is where the act was with the man that played the setar. So I took to google and found his homepage where he announced that his last performance there was two weeks ago! Does anyone have anymore information on his departure and possibly Disney's plans for a replacement show?

I'm really bummed about this. The music from Africa and Asia really take the immersive experience to the next level.

Sonconato

I'm really bummed about this. The music from Africa and Asia really take the immersive experience to the next level.
I agree. In particular, I think the most immersive as far as Africa is Burudika. Not only do they sound authentic, but the male lead singer is straight from South Africa. He is a professional musician who has two solo albums in addition to the one available at AK with Burudika. His solo music can be heard over the loudspeakers at times throughout the pavilion. There are two lead singers - one male and one female - so you will not always see him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom