Muppetvision 3D

disney180206

Original Poster
Just got back from a fantastic week in Orlando. Weather was pretty good and the parks were all fairly busy.
It has been 4 years since my last visit and it was nice to see the changes that have been made (or are on-going) in the parks.
Now...I have the reputation amongst Family and Friends as being the most UNobservant person ever. So this question may be unnecessary and if it is i apologise in advance :) ....BUT In the pre-show for Muppetvision 3D, Sam introduced himself as "Sam Eagle". I am almost 100% certain that he always used to introduce himself as "Sam the AMERICAN Eagle". Please put me out of my misery one way or the other :) Has it changed? If so, when? and more importantly WHY?
Only a minor point, i know....But one that has been "eating away at me", since last week :confused:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
There was at least on time on the Muppet Show where he referenced himself as "Sam the American Eagle." It can be heard on the muppet show soundtrack which you can purchase in the giftshop. Im pretty sure the track title is "trees" and Sam introduces himself and then the act which is two people singing about trees. The sound of a falling tree can be heard in the background and the track is abruptly over at something like 35 seconds. Great comedy gag.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom