Muppet Wizard of Oz

mitchk

Everyone make sure you watch The Muppets Wizard of OZ. It is very important that the movie does well. If it's a hit, hopefully we could get some more Muppet attractions at MGM:animwink:

brich

Everyone make sure you watch The Muppets Wizard of OZ. It is very important that the movie does well. If it's a hit, hopefully we could get some more Muppet attractions at MGM
:lookaroun Does this mean we can expect some Desperate Housewives attractions soon too?? :eek:

SpectroMan

brich said:
:lookaroun Does this mean we can expect some Desperate Housewives attractions soon too?? :eek:

I could see it now...

Traveling through Eddie's burnt house, floating through the lake where the chest was found. Falling through the second floor of Mike's house as Susan does.

The possiblities are endless!

erasure fan1

We can only hope the muppets get the respect they so greatly deserve. I love the muppets my wife loves the muppets and our daughter loves the muppets, so you can bet we are all hoping OZ does well.

Sir Hiss527

Yup it's on May 20, 2005..Can't wait! I love seeing Disney own the Muppets..I love the Muppets, and I love Disney. Together they make an awesome team.

LoisMustDie

I wonder how well the Muppets will look after all these years of practically nothing (since Muppets From Space or whatever the devil the name was). It will be interesting to see if they retain their distinguished brand of humor after such a hiatus. Knowing that the lead character is Ashanti does not instill much confidence...

Thrawn

Account Suspended
LoisMustDie said:
I wonder how well the Muppets will look after all these years of practically nothing (since Muppets From Space or whatever the devil the name was). It will be interesting to see if they retain their distinguished brand of humor after such a hiatus. Knowing that the lead character is Ashanti does not instill much confidence...

At least she has a singing voice, imagine the horror if the lead was Britney Spears.

imagineer boy

jeanylaser031 said:
May 20, 2004 the time is 8:00 pm/7ct. abc

Aw, it happened last year? Shoot! I missed it. :( It didn't even start filming then. :rolleyes:

:lol: Just kidding. I know you meant 2005. Can't wait to see it! :sohappy:

LoisMustDie

Thrawn said:
At least she has a singing voice, imagine the horror if the lead was Britney Spears.
Point taken...or any other terrible pop "singer" these days. I admit I have not heard Ashanti sing, so please excuse me when I inappropriately lumped her in the same category with the other garbage singers. I guess it's not so bad after all...

ONUpolarbears

Original Poster
Thrawn said:

November 2003, muppets had a christmas movie on ABC. I should know...I taped it. It was pretty funny:) So I think they'll have their same old brand of humor:)

Acutally, it was on NBC....and was called It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.....YAY FOR RESEARCH!;-)

DisneyBunny

righttrack said:
Now that would be cool!:slurp:

Imagine a "LOST" dark ride... now, THAT would be cool.... it could even be part of the new film for Soarin... and then you crash, and get tortured by a crazy French lady, and find a mysterious hatch in the jungle....:hammer:

But seriously can't wait for the muppets... love the teaser TV ads too... like the ones for Desperate Housewives and LOST. They're adorable!

bhg469

SpectroMan said:
I could see it now...

Traveling through Eddie's burnt house, floating through the lake where the chest was found. Falling through the second floor of Mike's house as Susan does.

The possiblities are endless!

anything to make eva longoria and terri hatcher part of my magical expierience. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom