mummy ride video

metscool

Wrong park and wrong website. This is a Walt Disney World website. I think you could find what you are looking for on a Universal site.

Legacy

Does anyone know were i can see a mummy ride video. my daughter wants to see it before she rides it.
If you redirect your request to this section of Magic you will be able to get more information.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Revenge of the Mummy is at Universal, and replaced Kongfrontation. How old your daughter is will depend on how much she would enjoy it. It is a pretty intense attraction, both conceptually and story-wise. If your not going to Universal, then I hope you enjoy Disney. And if you are going to Universal I hope you enjoy that as well.

Nothing is friendlier than "metscool" stating how "wrong" the questions is. You could've explained that it should be asked in the Universal section & not act like it was the most offensive thing ever, seriously.. :lookaroun

Glad to see everyone else is helpful & grown up. :eek:)

XNightmaresX

i totally agree. the thread was moved to a different section so who cares if it was on a disney board or not. grow up. there are better things than disney too you know!

the mummy ride is my favorite roller coaster and i dont like many. i refuse to go on rock n roller coaster cause i think it'll be a bit too much for me but i thought the mummy ride is just incredible. so much better than space mountain with the indoor rollercoaster affect. hope you find everything you need xo

MagliteL13

Force of habit.
"Revenge of the Mummy is a high Speed, launching, roller coaster." 0-45 very quickly--kinda like the launch on Coaster at Disney/MGM Studios. Height wise, it stays in the building and the tallest 'drop' isn't more than the height of a moderate two story house. There are lots of sudden turns and short drops.

While I hate the videos that are posted (as cameras aren't allowed), definetly take a look at the ones on youtube--those are the best ones. For a rollercoaster, mummy's not intense but the theming is creepy. You'd be surprised how many people leave after going through the entire queue.

This comes from someone who 'knows' a RotM Ride Attendant very well.

DigitalDisney

Honestly, the video won't be able to describe the actual ride very well because the intense portions of the ride are in the dark.

If you're going to IOA, take her on the Hulk. If she can handle the Hulk, then she can handle the Mummy.

As Maglite said, the Mummy isn't very tall, but there are many portions with a high amount of positive and negative Gs. It is intense.

Also, like Maglite said, the theming in the ride is a little scary. The first 1/3 of the ride is scary and themed, and the remaining 2/3 is the intense coaster part (plus a couple surprises).

BTW, don't watch the ride before going on it. That will definately spoil the surprises along the way. While it will still be fun, you'll know what's around the bend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom