Multiple selections for one ride?

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
I'm assuming that on any one day you can only select a particular attraction such as ToT once or is it possible to select this 3 times?

I'm also correct in thinking all selections have to be at one park only per day?

Not visited since late 2012 so this year it'll all be new!

Tuvalu

Your initial 3 must be 3 different attractions and must be in the same park.

Once you have used your initial 3, you can visit a kiosk in whatever park you are in and get a 4th. This 4th can be an attraction you have already experienced (if it's available). Or, for example, if you use your 3 in MK and then head to Epcot, you can visit an Epcot kiosk and receive your 4th fastpass for an Epcot attraction.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'm also correct in thinking all selections have to be at one park only per day?
Your first 3 FP+ (which you will most likely make before you leave home) have to be for the same park. After these 3 have been used, or their time slots passed, you can make another FP+ for the park that you're in at one of the park kiosks. Or you can hop to another park and use their FP+ kiosk to make a new one for the new park. You cannot make a FP+ in one park for the park you're about to hop to.

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Your first 3 FP+ (which you will most likely make before you leave home) have to be for the same park. After these 3 have been used, or their time slots passed, you can make another FP+ for the park that you're in at one of the park kiosks. Or you can hop to another park and use their FP+ kiosk to make a new one for the new park. You cannot make a FP+ in one park for the park you're about to hop to.

Thanks for that, didn't realise you could do another after the initial 3 had been used... So basically get 4 a day...

Wouldn't think you're likely to get one of the big attractions late in the day on a FP after the others are gone?

CAPTAIN HOOK

So basically get 4 a day...
No, in theory you could ride around 12-15 FP+ attractions in a day (assuming that you can get one per hour during the parks operating hours). The only limit is availability.
Wouldn't think you're likely to get one of the big attractions late in the day on a FP after the others are gone?
You're right here - the major attractions are going to run out first

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
No, in theory you could ride around 12-15 FP+ attractions in a day (assuming that you can get one per hour during the parks operating hours). The only limit is availability.

You're right here - the major attractions are going to run out first

Oh ok, so assuming there's availability you could use all 3 in DHS, get 2 more for less poplar stuff and if you get lucky also land fantastic if available?

Thanks for the explanation! I know WDW pretty well but the new FP is something I will over think until I actually arrive back!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Oh ok, so assuming there's availability you could use all 3 in DHS, get 2 more for less poplar stuff and if you get lucky also land fantastic if available?
Yes, if you're lucky
but the new FP is something I will over think until I actually arrive back!
Our last trip was 2008/09. My knowledge of FP+ comes from reading everything on here, I'll reserve judgement until after our August trip

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Yes, if you're lucky

Our last trip was 2008/09. My knowledge of FP+ comes from reading everything on here, I'll reserve judgement until after our August trip

We last went oct 2012 and we go back October this year so I look forward to your thoughts after your trip...

I'd better do some more reading then, been a bit lazy... Thanks for telling me what you know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom