MSEP with Return To OZ!!!

brb1006

Speaking of rare early 80s footage MSEP. I founds two videos of the Main Street Electrical Parade that had good quality footage of the old Pinocchio Underwater section.

From 1983 at Walt Disney World (Skip to 47:46)

The only floats that I can't find video footage of the 25th Anniversary float. Luckily I only found one image from 1980. Along with the Fox And The Hound section that was short-lived.

I also stumbled upon this home video footage of Main Street Electrical Parade from 1978 that contained a float honoring Mickey's 50th Birthday.

The 25th Anniversary float for those that never seen it.
PAKON_6_80_N37B.jpg

Last edited:

brb1006

I also made screenshots of the float for Mickey's 50th Birthday. Just in case the video where the float is shown gets removed in the future.

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Screenshot of Donald Duck on the Drum Float when Mickey was on the 50th Birthday float.
Capture.PNG

It's a shame the 1978 video didn't have audio. I wonder what music was playing on the special 50th Birthday float? It could either be the main parade theme or a special birthday version like the 1988 float for Mickey's 60th Birthday float.

Last edited:

brb1006

Two pictures of the older version of the Cinderella section where Prince Charming was at the very end of the section.
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

PeopleRemover

I also made screenshots of the float for Mickey's 50th Birthday. Just in case the video where the float is shown gets removed in the future.

View attachment 338795
View attachment 338790

View attachment 338791

View attachment 338792

View attachment 338793
Screenshot of Donald Duck on the Drum Float when Mickey was on the 50th Birthday float.
View attachment 338794

It's a shame the 1978 video didn't have audio. I wonder what music was playing on the special 50th Birthday float? It could either be the main parade theme or a special birthday version like the 1988 float for Mickey's 60th Birthday float.

That 50 font looks awfully familiar...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom