MSEP, Celebrate, Wishes FP help

mak1173

Original Poster
We are going over Easter. We will have 13 people in our group with 4 kids under the age 4. I am worried about the congestion of the crowds to watch Celebrate and Wishes.
I thought I would get MSEP FPs and stay in that area for Celebrate and Wishes but Disney changed the time of MSEP. It is no longer before Celebrate and Wishes, it is way after at 10:45pm and midnight. First there is no way the kids can stay up that late and second that blows my Wishes viewing strategy out of the water.
I tried to get Wishes or Celebrate FPs for the days we are there, but I was only able to get 2 Wishes passes for one night. There isn't even the option to get Celebrate or Wishes for any other nights.

Anybody have some good ideas on getting Wishes FPs?
If I can't get any more FPs then what is a good location to watch Celebrate and Wishes with little kids. I want to minimize the congestion and I also want to hear the music. I know there is a lot of construction around the Hub and that the area that read about b/n Crystal Palace and Casey's may not work given a 9ft construction wall.

I appreciate any and all ideas. -Thanks

sjhym333

I am sure others will have better suggestions but Easter is one of the busiest times of the year and the Hub/Bridges and Main Street are going to be packed for Celebrate and Wishes. We tend to move away from the hub towards the beginning of Main Street. If you aren't that concerned about seeing the front of the castle you can see Wishes from many places around the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom