Mr_Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBuford

Original Poster
I just wanted to say how much I shall miss reading posts by Mr_Bernard (formerly Flaming_Monkey), whose contributions to these forums were full of energy, warmth, and good humour. The story of his recent WDW wedding, which many of us eagerly followed, encapsulated everything that Disney stands for, and I’m grateful that he shared his thoughts and experiences with us.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Lensman

I will miss his posts as well. If you're reading this, please PM me, as I am worried about you!

I know the feeling of wanting to quit a board (even this one) after having my motives questioned. I'm just sharing that without any knowledge of the events that transpired causing us to lose a fun and valued community member!

Shouldigo12

Well, this is very unfortunate. Mr. Bernard and I didn't always see eye to eye (and if you're reading this Mr. Bernard, I sincerely hope some of the things we argued about weren't what made you leave and apologize if they were), but he was a great member of the community. I'll miss seeing him around and hope maybe one day he comes back.

PiXie Mom

I asked a friend and he gave me this response it may shed some light. We miss you bernard.
In a nutshell, there is a private section of the forums where you can talk smack about anyone and everyone's imperfections or postings you disapprove of. I payed for a month or two awhile back and peeked in, and yes, there is some heat being thrown around toward many-a-poster.
Well, from what I gathered from a few other Yellow Badgers I'm in contact with, apparently Mr. Bernard was the target of someone's post, and being a Premium member too, he saw it. That set him off and he left the boards. It's a shame to lose him. I wish he'd gone off and cooled down before making that decision. I too have tried to leave this place time after time after time after time, yet still come back. The only positives from this place is meeting a class-act Canadian, her husband, and maybe the photo threads. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom