moving to kissimmee- help!!

Pixiedust30

Hey guys- This weekend I will be moving down to Kissimmee fl. I will be so close to the magic, I can't wait. I know their are a lot of people on this board who live there or near the area and I just have a few questions. First how do you like living in that area? Is it nice? I have never been to kissimmee. See my roomate from Rhode Island moved down there and since I finshed school I fiquered why shouldn't I move down to. What do I have to lose? We will be living at Pinewood Park apartments. Does anyone know where that is and is it a nice place? How close is it to disney? Finally what about getting a job in the area is it hard to find one? I would love to be a bartender OR waiter in disney or a place on international drive, until I find a real job somewhere. Thanks so much for any info you can give me. I promise I will update the parks for a guys to. :sohappy:

Stitch79

I live about 40-45 minutes NE of Disney, I like living here most of the time. The heat does get old after awhile, but it will probably be a relief for you from the cold :). If you are looking for a job in the bar tending/server type job you shouldn't have too much of a problem. There have been a couple of big hotel closures around here lately so you might have some competition. Sorry I have never heard of the apartment complex you are moving to, perhaps someone else can offer some insight there......let me know if you have any other questions!

Good luck to you on your big move!

Upvote 0
I live in Kissimmee, I've only been down here a few months. Pinewood park apartments are on the east side of wdw. there add in the "apartment guide" says they are 15 mins from wdw. they are right near 192 this road can be a nightmare during tourist season, I live on it as well. It looks like a pretty nice apartment. you can go to www.apartmentguide.com enter fl, then orlando area fo down to the bottom and type in the name of the apt. and it will bring you to their page on that site gives a lot of info there. any questions feel free to ask. Have a safe move, by the way I'm from ct so I know how you must feel about missing the winter right?:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom