Most Underrated Disney Attraction(s)?

JIMINYCR

Agree with American Adventure, but would double down and add Voices of Liberty. I can't see AA without the Voices pre show, would feel incomplete.
They are very underrated. People post how they enjoy the park music and how much they listen to it but rarely mention VoL. I bought a CD on our last trip and it gets played very frequently.

ppete1975

I see a lot of people mentioning people mover (one of my favorite rides anywhere) I don't think its underrated any more though, ever since Disney land removed theirs I think people have rediscovered how awesome it is.
For me speedway, astro orbiter, three cabelleros and... THE LAND!!

QuasiNoFroyo

Original Poster
I see a lot of people mentioning people mover (one of my favorite rides anywhere) I don't think its underrated any more though, ever since Disney land removed theirs I think people have rediscovered how awesome it is.
For me speedway, astro orbiter, three cabelleros and... THE LAND!!
The Land has Soarin', though, which is quite possibly Epcot's most popular attraction.

bryanfze55

At WDW:
Astro Orbiter, Carousel of Progress, Country Bear Jamboree, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Liberty Square Riverboat, The Muppets Present Great Moments in American History, Muppet Vision 3D, PeopleMover, Tom Sawyer Island

At Disneyland:
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, It's a Small World, Mark Twain Riverboat, Redwood Creek Challenge Trails, Tom Sawyer Island

Just a personal anecdote: As someone who follows both WDW and Disneyland pretty closely, I find people tend to underrate WDW attractions a bit more (hence more are listed here). This is due to WDW having more "non-ride" attractions while Disneyland. I think people tend to overlook "non-ride" attractions. Disneyland has a far, far greater density of moving rides, but I would personally rather watch Country Bear Jamboree or Carousel of Progress than spend two minutes riding Mr. Toad's Wild Ride or Alice in Wonderland. But I place just as much value on non-ride attractions as I do rides. I don't think most guests feel the same.

danyoung56

They are very underrated. People post how they enjoy the park music and how much they listen to it but rarely mention VoL. I bought a CD on our last trip and it gets played very frequently.

Look on Amazon for Voctave. Many members of VofL are also in Voctave, including the main arranger, Jamie Rey. All a capella, all incredible!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom