Moronic People (and the stupid things they do) Pics

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
image.jpg

This was in US Magazine. I think it was at DL. I LOVE Vince Vaughn (funny as all h~~ which is super attractive, plus he's a hometown guy). :inlove::inlove::inlove:

I would have had the same reaction as those girls! Lol!

kbmum

These people went to the Top of the World, bringing with them pizza from a local shop, bottles of soda from Hess, and a large black bag. Keep in mind, this is a bar/lounge and no one is supposed to bring food in. After they finished eating, they went out to the observation deck and set up a six-seat sports bench (plus the camera) so they could sit and watch Wishes. Unbelievably, not one cast member stopped them.

TOTW.jpg

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
These people went to the Top of the World, bringing with them pizza from a local shop, bottles of soda from Hess, and a large black bag. Keep in mind, this is a bar/lounge and no one is supposed to bring food in. After they finished eating, they went out to the observation deck and set up a six-seat sports bench (plus the camera) so they could sit and watch Wishes. Unbelievably, not one cast member stopped them.

View attachment 122480

^^^ This is why we can't have nice things. These people! :banghead:

Matt_Black

View attachment 122480

Not exactly moronic. Definitely selfish and inconsiderate though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom