More than one active MB

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
We've got our MB's for our next trip but my granddaughter has an Elsa one from our last trip. It's my understanding that as long as it's active on our account she can use it in the parks but do I need to do anything else to have it active for the room as well?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We've got our MB's for our next trip but my granddaughter has an Elsa one from our last trip. It's my understanding that as long as it's active on our account she can use it in the parks but do I need to do anything else to have it active for the room as well?
Nope as long as it's still active on the account you should be able to use for everything no problem. I have done that many times before with past bands. If you have any problems just let the front desk know and they can help you. :)

Tom

Beta Return
Right!

You can have as many MBs as you want. As long as they're active, and associated with your individual account, they'll all work for everything.

The only thing to consider is that the battery inside the band will not last more than a year or two (they say), which would stop Memory Maker from working properly, at least with the rides that automatically link your photo to your account.

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
Thanks for the info...and the battery warning :) That would totally stink thinking we had pics then getting home before we knew there was a problem. Sunday can't come soon enough!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom