More offsite hotels to offer Extra Magic Hours and extended FastPass+ booking window

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Bonnet creek?

That’s laughable...Disney blocked development there for 30 years!!!

Good for them...but it Just shows how much they Value your on-site hotel/timeshare purchases:

You’re not enough to justify staffing the park for an hour

So...increase the swell...it sends a “bad message” to have limited access and not have longer standard waits and fights for reservations.

Today is another day ending in “y” in “the world”

Last edited:

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Bonnet creek?

That’d laughable...Disney blocked development there for 30 years!!!

Good for them...but it Just shows how much they Value your on-site hotel/timeshare purchases:

You’re not enough to justify staffing the park for an hour

So...increase the swell...it sends a “bad message” to have limited access and not have longer standard waits and fights for reservations.

Today is another day ending in “y” in “the world”

I've long since stopped going to evening EMH hours, they are the absolute worst. At this point just get rid of them entirely and offer the After Hours hard ticket multiple times per week.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I know is probably on the forum but how does it it works. Does the reservation attach to your MD

You just have to show proof of hotel stay with your ticket when you enter...whatever capability the bonnet creek places have/use

It’s not tied to a band...Disney would have no electronic access to those places

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I amuse you’re being sarcastic and/or rhetorical??

Sadly, serious.

My favorite time to visit the parks is in the evening, when evening EMH first came out they were fantastic because it truly was a perk to onsite guests and was an enjoyable experience. Now the experience is like going to the DMV (at night). I've attended two AH events at the MK and DAK and it was truly enjoyable. We had a great time and enjoyed ourselves. As much as it pains me to say, I would rather stay offsite at a far better and cheaper hotel than the deluxe Disney offerings and use the saved money to purchase after hours tickets.

Unless there is some future tiered program to give perks to value/moderate/deluxe/onsite (non-Disney hotels), there is absolutely no advantage/reason to stay at a Disney Hotel anymore, especially a Deluxe one.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Sadly, serious.

My favorite time to visit the parks is in the evening, when evening EMH first came out they were fantastic because it truly was a perk to onsite guests and was an enjoyable experience. Now the experience is like going to the DMV (at night). I've attended two AH events at the MK and DAK and it was truly enjoyable. We had a great time and enjoyed ourselves. As much as it pains me to say, I would rather stay offsite at a far better and cheaper hotel than the deluxe Disney offerings and use the saved money to purchase after hours tickets.

Unless there is some future tiered program to give perks to value/moderate/deluxe/onsite (non-Disney hotels), there is absolutely no advantage/reason to stay at a Disney Hotel anymore.

No...what I meant was of course that’s where this is heading.

Every buying those and the non applicable reasons why it “makes sense” are playing the fool
For the team...and we’re all on the team.

BoarderPhreak

I'm sorry, but this is wrong. 😡

The value proposition for paying the exorbitant premium on Disney properties becomes less and less. First EMH is scaled back, then they add after hours events, now they're opening EMH and FP to more people that aren't even staying on property. Basically, you're paying the same or more - while they offer you less and crowd the parks back up. Yay for them, but not for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom