More of a question than a Tip regarding gift cards

Disnee4Me

Original Poster
So I recently got a Target Red Card and just went online and ordered the limit of three $100 gift cards. Can I go back in tomorrow and buy three more? I have about $1100 on my Discover card and I plan to cash it all in for Disney gift cards to pay off our family trip in December. So I am wonder can I go in every day and order $300 worth of gift cards until I use up the entire $1100? Or will they limit me to just one time order of $300 per billing cycle?

Chernaboggles

So I recently got a Target Red Card and just went online and ordered the limit of three $100 gift cards. Can I go back in tomorrow and buy three more? I have about $1100 on my Discover card and I plan to cash it all in for Disney gift cards to pay off our family trip in December. So I am wonder can I go in every day and order $300 worth of gift cards until I use up the entire $1100? Or will they limit me to just one time order of $300 per billing cycle?

I think the limit is just $300 per order (or perhaps per day). I just ordered 2 sets of $300 worth of gift cards within a few days of each other and didn't have any trouble.

Disnee4Me

Original Poster
I think the limit is just $300 per order (or perhaps per day). I just ordered 2 sets of $300 worth of gift cards within a few days of each other and didn't have any trouble.
Yes, I went back the next day and ordered another $300. Kind of a waste that they just don't let you order as many as you want at one time.

sandam1

Is there any particular reason why you are ordering them on-line? I was able to go to my local Target store and buy $850 (8-$100 and 1-$50) at one time. The only thing that I've found is that you need to show your ID for anything over $200.

Chernaboggles

Is there any particular reason why you are ordering them on-line? I was able to go to my local Target store and buy $850 (8-$100 and 1-$50) at one time. The only thing that I've found is that you need to show your ID for anything over $200.

Can't speak for OP, but I order them because the nearest Target store is still inconveniently far from my house.

Disnee4Me

Original Poster
Yep, my local Target (and I can walk there in 10 minutes on my lunch hour) only sells $50 ones. So I'll just continue buying them online until I use up all the Discover $$$s I have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom