More Nintendo Worlds?

Tank Man

Original Poster
Since we know that SNW is coming to Japan in 2020 [confirmed], Hollywood in 2021/2022 [rumored] and when the 4th park opens in Orlando. Which all of them will have the Mario Kart ride and Japan will feature the whole Mushroom Kingdom and Orlando might use the Donkey Kong and Mushroom Kingdom. Out of what this seems like and sounds like they are hoping to lift the bar in themed attractions before Disney does (RotR might do that as it will finish SWGE) but I assume Nintendo could become the next thing for Universal as Harry Potter May not loose hype and fans to bring people to the park whenever a boy who lived themed ride comes people flock but there is only so much that they can do before people have enough and call the place Harry Potter Park (*sarcasm right there*). Nintendo might be the key as Universal might start doing big hit after big hit and there next one could be Nintendo or game styled attractions. Nintendo will bring people to the park and the rides sound cool so it could work.
Is it possible for more Nintendo Worlds:
Nintendo land will feature DK and Mario for starters and I bet it will do well.
99BBBD11-9871-41E8-9F00-234B7C56969D.jpeg
843081E9-AEC6-46F5-8E43-BA2C6DEC4D46.jpeg

I believe more Nintendo lands will come to Japan and Orlando and let me explain.
Orlando has a lot of places that could be replaced as Studios can always have something be replaced and IoA needs some new things to replace old things that don’t bring people to the park. Here are some ideas for more Nintendo lands and where they will go. I also must say that they can’t be in the 4th park yet as we don’t know to much yet to determine if there will be expansion space.
Pokémon Area:
Could replace Kid zone in Studios as it needs something new and is boring to me and also could replace a kid zone in Japan but I don’t think there will be enough space in one for a proper ride. The Pokémon land will feature the pokeball spin, a spinner ride where guests ride inside a poke-ball (top part is where they sit and there is no roof). The ride uses magnets and each car holds up to four people and there are 13 total vehicles and there are two areas where they spin. This ride is not enclosed and must close when it rains and the vehicles will flow during the night. Then there is the centerpiece attraction which will feature Pokémon and Pikachu as the main characters where it is like an omnimover where guests ride in a poke-ball again (feel the pain of the Pokémon) in the ride there is a screen where guests get given a certain Pokémon which they can control during battles like the video games but in a hyper-realistic experience where the enemy is real (animatronic) they must fight the Pokémon and train and defeat them as their will be special effects like when an attack occurs lights will flash and other effects for realism. The enemy Pokémon moves with the vehicle as it is a on going omnimover and when the battle is over the Pokémon disappears. Guests fight many different types of Pokémon which all are different elements then they face a boss at the end and help Pikachu defeat it. Guests get points based on how well they do and in the Pokémon shop they can get a interactive pokeball which can interact with other Pokémon and can battle them. You can choose your Pokémon and upgrade it though the points and the land is a complex with two floors which means there can be lots of Pokémon to fight. Also they can interact with a Pikachu, but not fight. The interactive ball has buttons on the front which are used to interact. The thing works on a charge which has a big battery. When given to the guests it comes with the charger and are charging when on sale so when bought it has a fresh battery. They interact though radio/wireless connections. There is a restaurant where they can eat food from the Pokémon series. The land is a city from Pokémon (don’t know which). The Pokémon experience also has a very interactive queue which talks about different Pokémon that you will be facing and ones you could get, also in this ride sometimes you could get a different enemy to fight as well. The ride has a omnimover feel but actually is a coaster that moves along track but continually moves. This will be a highly themed Land with the main ride inside a Pokémon gym.
Hyrule/Zelda land
Don’t know where in Japan (maybe replace another land) but in Orlando it could replace a land in IoA as it has many ones open to be demolished (not LC, Hogsmede or Marvel island). It will feature two restaurants and three rides. Sadly I don’t know to much about Zelda, I know a bit about Pokémon because of a friend though. The land will feature two flat rides and a flying roller coaster. Guests enter Hyrule and see the giant castle in the background which uses forced perspective to make it look bigger. They get to see a village which has the first eating area which is a simple food stand (restaurant to me) a few small shops and interactive things then a giant Guardian. The guardian is the first flat ride. In the night it glows and shoot laser but the day it does not. The ride is spinning ride where guests enter a small holder and they get spun around by the guardian as the thing is connected to it. Then the tentacles start titling so you go up and down (a collider style ride). This land will mostly be Ocarina of Time and Breath of the Wild. The next ride is on its way to Hyrule castle which is a Observatorytower ride hidden in a tree where you can see the whole park from the top through the tower. Then there is the castle which holds the coaster. It is flying coaster with lift hills. The ride starts around two thirds as tall as the castle so not that big of a chain hill. Guests go up and see a statue of Ganondorf which starts to flow purple as he awakens. Then they enter the top of the hill and see an overview of the park as they journey back through the castle seeing Ganondorf and after going thought a bunch of inversions and high speed turns they defeat the enemy and leave the ride. The story will be covered up by the thrill as this will be a highly intense ride.
New Donk City
Don’t know where in both resorts but will be from the city in Mario Odyssey with a Donk City show with Pauline and a restaurant at the top of the tower. Then there is a small Ferris Wheel called the Spinning Odyssey in front of the big tower which can be seen from the entrance. The surrounding buildings can be interacted with and partly house the main attraction. Mario’s Odyssey is a motion simulator ride where guests get to ride in a Odyssey style vehicle shaped like a top hat and it uses three theaters with many vehicles being in one theater like the Simpsons. The ride takes guests on a Odyssey through the worlds of Mario Odyssey but get caught up in a feud between Bowser and Mario where guests are apart of the journey and the ride is a 4D experience where effects and glasses are used for a better experience. There also will be wind effects.
Luigi’s Mansion
A dark ride shooter where guests help Luigi journey through the mansion shooting at ghosts. The surrounding area will have a King Boo ghost food stand and a gift shop with Luigi merch. The ride will be inside the giant mansion and will consist on three floors. This ride will be a completely animatronic and projection ride with many effects. This would be a smaller attraction which could fit in the space inside of Shrek 4D but of course with multiple floors. The queue tells the story on the mansion and how Luigi found it and how Luigi asks the guests to help him beat the ghosts. A simple but effective ride like Buzz Lightyear.
Metroid
Don’t kill me Metroid fans but I wouldn’t know anything about this series even if my life depended on it besides Ridley and Samus. There could be a space restaurant with a merch store inside of Samus’ ship. The land would be a docking bay with the roller coaster inside of the giant building near the docking pad. The roller coaster is the Samus ball run wheee you roll around and that is why I called it a “Roll” er Coaster, I know it sounds dumb. It is a launching coaster and I don’t know what else to say.

Sorry not smash Bros ride.

Any thoughts, tell me please

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom