More Intense Feeling....

More Intense Feeling....

• Your countdown to going to WDW falls under 3 days.

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Your car approaches the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" toll booth.

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters

Tom Morrow

I say when you're approaching the "Walt Disney World, next right" traffic signs. After traveling soo long and waiting so long before that, you're almost there and you just cannot wait any longer!

Jodigrl328

My last day of work before I leave. I go nuts. I can't concentrate and I can't wait to get home and go to sleep so when I wake up It's time to leave (that is if I can get to sleep)

kal1484

Originally posted by Jodigrl328
My last day of work before I leave. I go nuts. I can't concentrate and I can't wait to get home and go to sleep so when I wake up It's time to leave (that is if I can get to sleep)

I leave tomorrow, and I know I won't sleep tonight, or be able to concentrate in school tomorrow!!!

DisneyrazZ

OMIGOSH...i leave Saturday...this whole week has been VERY intense!!! trying to get everything packed (which is almost complete and I now have to come up with something to do until Saturday!) I have never seen time go by soooo slowly...It's driving me CrazY!!!

~DisneyrazZ~

---------------------

Only 2 days 14 hours 8 minutes 55 seconds until I am in WDW!! WOW thats gonna take forever to get here *Very intensE*

DisneyMom0324

As soon as I see the "Welcome to Florida" signs at the state line, I get this giddy, happy feeling.

I think my most intense feeling occurs when I get my first glimpse of Cinderella's Castle. Then I know I am *really* there! :sohappy:

Camelot

The friends that I vacationed with at WDW this past December can vouch for me on this, but I must of pestered the heck out of them, by sending them Disney e-mail postcards about every 2 weeks, counting down the days until we left for WdW.

So for me, the wait to go to WDW was the most intense time for me...I was pretty mellow about it by the time we actually got there. :)

Pioneer Hall

Thge entire anticipation of the trip and the thrill of being there are great.

I have 149 days to go (almost 148 just 5 more minutes...lol) and I am already going nuts. Just think what it is like when I get to the Welcome Sign...:hammer: :hammer:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Im excited now and I havnt even booked for next year yet, but I know barring disaster that we are going. The most intense moment is definately driing through the gateway to the World, I must have the finest collection of part gateway part rear view mirror shots in the world.

tinkrbel

when we use to fly it was arriving at the Resort but now that we drive ..its the minute we see the signs telling us the way to the resorts. my heart just starts beating faster and all I can do is think "we're here !! "

Davis224

I'm too much of a pessimist so I agree with when you first enter the road signs. When i see those signs, everything is all good. And then i'm on a high that doesn't stop for about a month or 2

2much2do

Well, for me, it's a series of things.
First, when I have booked and completely paid for my trip. It used to be when I got the WDW reservation paper, but one time, my husband lost his job and we still had $1,000 left to pay on the trip. Since we didn't have it, we had to cancel the whole thing! :cry: From then on I don't get really excited until we've paid for it all.
Second, about 50 or so days before we leave we start a countdown calendar. Every time we lower the number, I get a surge of excitement and emotion :)
Finally, there is just no sleeping for the two or three nights before we leave. Packing starts the magic for us! And of course, as soon as the road signs turn purple!!!!

PS 34 days left!!!!!!!!

Coronado

When I see Purple Signs! I think purple means put the foot to the floor.... we can beat that guy in the mini-van to the exit for Animal Kingdom Resorts...

Attachments

• animickbar01.gif
    animickbar01.gif
    24 KB · Views: 63

Maria

Originally posted by Coronado
When I see Purple Signs! I think purple means put the foot to the floor.... we can beat that guy in the mini-van to the exit for Animal Kingdom Resorts...

LOL:lol: You are right... when you see purple you know you are close! And when you stop seeing purple you know you are leaving property, and are back into Orlando´s roads with not so clear signs of where to go! :rolleyes: ;)

Strawberryblond

I've only been to WDW twice and each time I flew in from WA state in March. To leave chilly WA for FL that time of year is really something. Riding the tram at the airport, I'm in a daze, soo sunny! I know I'm "there" when I smell the air though. Smells so good to me- the air outside the airport, lol!

mickey04

Originally posted by wdwprincess03

I leave tomorrow, and I know I won't sleep tonight, or be able to concentrate in school tomorrow!!!

Oh, I am so jealous!! If you read this before you go, I hope you have a great time, though. Anyway, my most intense feeling is seeing those purple road signs, and aproaching the hotel. Nothing beats it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom