More Help 18 Days TO Disney

1simonergrs

Original Poster
Hello Disney Guru's

I have 18 more days to Disney and I am having issue with dinning I don't want to be back and fourth all day on busses so I decided after hour afternoon breaks we would go back to the park for dinner being we don't have fast past we need some where to eat on wed June 23 2015 we tried be our guest but it is all booked up I was looking at some of the other resorts and restaurant and wanted to know which one is closed to magic kingdom being that's where we will be that day pleas give restaurant advice

Dafid Duck

People tend to over-reserve ADR's, finalize plans then cancel ones they don't need. So that is good news / bad news for you. The good news is, you may still be able to get the reservation you want. Just keep on checking and hope there was a cancelation. The bad news is you are in the same boat for any TS service around the MK. They were probably booked up 170 days ago. I seem to have had better luck calling rather than checking on the website. Good luck! No matter where you end up, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

UnhealthilyObsessed

Look at restaurants at the three Monorail resorts: the Contemporary, the Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian. You can actually walk to the Contemporary from Magic Kingdom and the other two are a short Monorail ride away.

Not sure how big your party is, but there's an early character dinner at 1900 Park Fare (at the GF) for a party of 4, and various ADRs available at all three resorts. The most popular places are booked up, but there's still some good options. Good luck!

NonnaT

People tend to over-reserve ADR's, finalize plans then cancel ones they don't need. So that is good news / bad news for you. The good news is, you may still be able to get the reservation you want. Just keep on checking and hope there was a cancelation. The bad news is you are in the same boat for any TS service around the MK. They were probably booked up 170 days ago. I seem to have had better luck calling rather than checking on the website. Good luck! No matter where you end up, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.
I totally agree with calling! I've had a CM on the phone and she has checked every 5 minute loopholes for me. They are very accommodating and want you to get what you want. For back up I would try Crystal Palace... Good food, fun characters! Also agree with Park Fair. It's awesome!

1simonergrs

Original Poster
Look at restaurants at the three Monorail resorts: the Contemporary, the Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian. You can actually walk to the Contemporary from Magic Kingdom and the other two are a short Monorail ride away.

Not sure how big your party is, but there's an early character dinner at 1900 Park Fare (at the GF) for a party of 4, and various ADRs available at all three resorts. The most popular places are booked up, but there's still some good options. Good luck!

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION DO YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE FOR FOOD OFFERED AT THES RESTURANT AT RESORTS WE LOVE SEAFOOD ALSO ANY CHARACTERS A THESE PLACES AND HOW FAR CAN MONORAIL GET MY PARTY OF 4

NonnaT

Hi again, to answer your monorail question... All 3 monorail resorts (Grand Floridian, Polynesian, and Contemporary) are within 15 minutes to Magic Kingdom... Cotemporary has Chef Mickey's (within easy walking distance-no monorail needed) to MK, but is tough to book, not impossible. Crystal Palace (inside MK) is a buffet-loads of choices-and stars Winnie the Pooh and friends. 1900 Park Fare is inside GF. Very short monorail ride also buffet, stars Alice & Mad Hatter in AM and evil Step sisters at night. There aren't a lot of seafood available at any of them, maybe peel and eat shrimp... But the food is good and plentiful and your children will love the character interaction! Grand Floridian is probably 15minutes at most from MK... Good luck and have fun!

Kingoglow

If you are looking for seafood near MK then I would direct you towards Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian. It is an expensive dinner, but since you didn't mention price as a factor (only location) then this is where I would go for seafood dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom