More Fastpasses After Your Original Three Choices

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
Screamscape, last week, ran with information that Disney was testing allowing guests access to extra fastpasses once their original three were used. No one here seemed to be discussing that, and if it has been discussed here, I missed it. No other website picked up this information from Screamscape, and reading trip reports, no one visiting WDW seemed to know anything about this. Not one post anywhere (that I saw anyway) regarding this to actually be true. Now, a twitter post appears from Disney Hipster:

BREAKING: Disney World Is now testing FP+ without the three FP limitation as of today...

That was back on Feburary 11... can anyone actually verify this is the case?

stevehousse

Would be very interesting to see if this plays out...I personally think unlimited, as great as is sounds, woul be a disaster! The parks except for MK do not have enough attraction capacity to do this...

Redhawk

Yes, it was reported here. I think some folks managed to get an extra (4th) FP advance reservation for a few hours that day. But then it turned out to be a glitch that was quickly fixed. Not sure what happened to the 4th FP people had chosen.

Disneyfamily4

I was not able to get the 4th fast pass, however, due to the glitch, tiers were eliminated at Hollywood and Epcot. To this day, my reservations still show Soaring and Test Trek for all the days I will be at Epcot, so I am guessing they will honor it when we get there.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I was not able to get the 4th fast pass, however, due to the glitch, tiers were eliminated at Hollywood and Epcot. To this day, my reservations still show Soaring and Test Trek for all the days I will be at Epcot, so I am guessing they will honor it when we get there.
You'll be able to do both. I was able to get two Tier 1 FP the day of the glitch and was able to do RnRC and Toy Story the same day.

backinaction

Here at Epcot today and its 3 Max. Well actually one. The other 2 passes are completely unnecessary, ie nemo figment. You can't get lets say soaring and test track because the fast pass is now tiered. Yea pretty safe to say fastpass + sucks!!!! Hey atleast I gave it a shot. It really hurts people who knew how to use the old fp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom