More Epcot entertainment returns

Thumper 32

Original Poster
According to the app, both the Germany Morocco stages have entertainment again as of today. Both are returning acts, Groovin Alps and Atlas Fusion. Hadn’t seen that rumored or listed anywhere else, so that’s a nice surprise!

Meanwhile Studios still sits with multiple closed venues, no streetmosphere, characters still stuck on balconies, I could go on and on. Really sad to see the poor decisions being made over there.

castlecake2.0

According to the app, both the Germany Morocco stages have entertainment again as of today. Both are returning acts, Groovin Alps and Atlas Fusion. Hadn’t seen that rumored or listed anywhere else, so that’s a nice surprise!

Meanwhile Studios still sits with multiple closed venues, no streetmosphere, characters still stuck on balconies, I could go on and on. Really sad to see the poor decisions being made over there.
I just walked by Morocco and saw their stage all set up and was surprised! I’m curious what they’ll do for France, not sure that pavilion can handle the old act, it creates a bad bottle neck.

As for studios, that park seems to be struggling the most right now. Unsure why.

bcoachable

They have rise… that’s enough to draw huge crowds in. Why put money to actual things that make Disney special like streetsmosphere. Hopefully they realize its the small things that keep us long time visitors coming back.
It also is a pretty inexpensive attraction…
Strategically placing a Citizen show on Sunset every now and then slows down the mad rush to Tower and Aerosmith - It was a genius move- the fact they are not back tells me that current leadership never finished their Roller Coaster Tycoon training…

RSoxNo1

So I'm seeing conflicting info here. I thought Groovin' Alps last performed in March of 2018 when they were replaced by Durch & Durch. Did they come back or did both acts perform concurrently?

nickys

Premium Member
So I'm seeing conflicting info here. I thought Groovin' Alps last performed in March of 2018 when they were replaced by Durch & Durch. Did they come back or did both acts perform concurrently?
The other option is simply that Groovin’ Alps have returned in place of Dutch & Dutch. That would still count as a returning act even if they weren’t the most recent act.

Thumper 32

Original Poster
The Germany stage had multiple different groups that rotated through for the few years leading into 2020. I think Groovin Alps was there at least two or three different times over the years. There was also Durch & Durch, Margaret Almer, Lebendig, Born to Polka, and a few more I’m sure I’m forgetting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom