Moonlight Magic Returns for 2022!

cindy_k

I don't always get the emails either. I try to keep an eye on the DVC page for these dates.
The link for the queue was put on this page this morning.

In the past they had put out all the sign up dates out at once. I would go through and add them all as reminders on my calendar.
This year, they haven't done that.
This is what it currently says for the next 3 events.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
  • Event Dates: May 24, 2022, June 16, 2022 and July 14, 2022
  • Registration Window: Please check back for information about when to register.

Kane_A

So there WERE extra reservations available today and still no one reached out to explain why we’ve been given the cold shoulder for a full fortnight. We did try at 2am our time and missed out, which is fine on its own, but those are tickets that could have been offered to eligible people with existing reservations and who’d voiced their concerns with the flawed system weeks ago. One more thing they’ll be hearing about when we arrive. 😒

Club Cooloholic

I was unaware of the UK issue. The problem is that you know as well as I do that people will try anyway and we know how good Disney IT is, and some may end up getting in when they shouldn’t.

Oh, and we did get the email and have a resort reservation for that time.
Her posting the link and the 10 people who might read it and actually be there during that time really effected your chances? Good lord..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom