Monorail playset question

falsemetal410

Original Poster
I recently purchased a Red monorail set from WDW. I had seen some videos of my red monorail saying different phrases like "please stand clear of the doors" in spanish, how do i get mine to say that, as well as say other phrases about the magic kingdom

kap91

There should be a little button on the roof of the motorized cab. Press it lightly and let go and it should spew out a couple phrases every few seconds.

falsemetal410

Original Poster
yea i do that but it does the same phrases all the time i heard ones that say alot of different phrases just wondering how or if i can do the other ones

kap91

They only say 2-3 phrases and they'll say all of them in order. If you have heard others there are a couple possibilities. A. You might have heard an older or newer version as the phrases have changed over the years. B. You might have heard the California version that used to be sold and said different ones. C. You heard the audio from the monorail transfer station. This piece had around 10 selectable phrases and a 3 way switch track. Unfortunately, like most of the monorail acessorries it has been discontinued. Either way your monorail does not have any hidden phrases. Whatever it says is it (unless possibly you take it apart and replace the sound chips with your own recorded audio. )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom