Monkeys in FOLK?

Slighty

Original Poster
Hey!
I was reading one of the reviews on the Festival of the Lion King, and someone had said that some of the monkeys in the show were actually former olympic gymnists-and i wanted to know which ones and how i could find out more.

I am a huge fan of the show, and would like to know as much as possible, so if someone could help me that would be wonderfull!! ^_^
Thanks a bunch!!

-Slighty

kcw

I would imagine that for the most part, they try to keep their identities unknown to the general public- partially because of show, but moreso just because there's some crazy people out there who could be crazy stalkers (though I'm not implying that's your motivation). I know there are a few myspace as well as facebook groups devoted to the tumble monkeys, and I have seen a few ex-monkeys post every once in a while. That would most likely be your best bet

Slighty

Original Poster
Thanks for the article, and the replies..
Haha yeah, i can understand that they wouldn't like be out in the open about it-though i must say i wouldn't stalk them! ( i'm not that crazy ;) )
I have 'friended' a couple of the FOLK myspace pages, but i didn't think about one just for the monkeys.. :O Good idea!

Thanks again! :)
-Slighty

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom