Mom's Birthday

GoofBall06

Original Poster
:wave: My family and I are visiting the parks during my mom's birthday. Does Disney do anything special if you inform them? She always wanted to be at WDW on her birthday so this is pretty special! thanks! :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are no guarantees, but if you let them know when you make your bookings, when you make ADRs and at check-in and get her a birthday button from Guest Relations at the parks, you'll likely get little surprises here and there :D

CMs will make a fuss, some will sing happy birthday... you might get a free dessert here and there or any of a variety of special treatment...

But it's all a matter of chance, don't depend on it and go with the flow.

She'll have a wonderful birthday regardless... She'll be in the happiest place on earth! :sohappy:

JikoMarie

You can order cakes to be presented at various restaurants and you can get a sign held up in the aquarium at Coral Reef. Let us know where your ADRs are and we might have suggestions.

eroyee

:wave: Take her on the carriage ride at POR at nite. California Grill during Wishes. An Illuminations Cruise? Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach club...yummy!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom