Modifying FP+ reservations

tor29c

Original Poster
So, I've booked everyone's FP+ reservations but what if some of them want to modify them once we are in the park? Can they each change their own or will I have to do it since I'm the one who created them? I think just one other person in the party has actually created a profile. The others did accept my invite to MDE but I don't believe any of them have done anything more with it. Thanks for your help!

sissa216

As long as they have their own accounts, everyone can modify their own in the MDE app. Otherwise they can go to the kiosks.

Tom

Beta Return
Yes. We just spent a week there and changed at least half of our FP's. Each time, it allows you to select the people you want to change it for. We always just selected ALL, since both my wife and I ride things together. But if someone in your group wants to change one just for them, they can. Be careful though, it's easy to screw it up for everyone else. Also, they still have to choose something in the same park.

And as stated before, everyone must have their own MDE account and be fully linked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom