Mobility Scooter

Can someone please help me by sharing who they have booked a mobility scooter through? Any recommendations, anyone to avoid, someone who is allowed to deliver in Disney without us being there would be great but not essential. Thanks in advance.

KikoKea

We used Scooterbug for wheelchairs, but they have scooters, as well. Wheelchairs were waiting for us at Bell Services desk, and as we were going to catch our ride back to the airport, we dropped them off at the bell desk. Easy.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

Walker Mobility- but they do not just leave the scooter there for you to pick up. You must arrange a time for them to meet you at the hotel lobby to review instructions and such ( same when dropping it off on your last day).;)

Upvote 0

Simba's Mom

I used to recommend Walker, but they're not a preferred vendor, which only means that they can't leave the scooter for you to pick up and, just as important, if you break down in a park, only the preferred vendors can enter the park to help you. So of the preferred vendors, I've heard good things about Apple Scooters.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom