Mnsshp

brresler

Hey all,
Are the HalloWishes fireworks only viewable for those with MNSSHP tickets? Or is there any way to see them for free? Thanks!

tizzo

Not sure if this is what you mean or not - but usually they'll run HalloWishes on non-MNSSHP nights for the last week or so of the party. IE that last week or so they'll run HalloWishes in place of Wishes every night, whether there's a party or not. The same goes for Holiday Wishes near the end of MVMCP's run. It's a way to get to see it without buying party tickets (although you obviously need park tickets, or AP, to see it from inside the park).

As the previous poster said, there are also numerous viewing locations outside the park as well, from which you can watch literally for free. I've personally seen Wishes (not HalloWishes) from TTC (not bad) and from the Fort Wilderness campground (not good). The soundtrack is piped into both locations. I've also heard that the soundtrack is piped to the beach at the Poly.

Upvote 0

D23

Speaking of which on the MNSSHP....We are going in October.

Does anyone know the days for the Party this year?

And when do tickets go on sale so we can be all set?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

durangojim

Speaking of which on the MNSSHP....We are going in October.

Does anyone know the days for the Party this year?

And when do tickets go on sale so we can be all set?

Thanks.

Take a look at October's MK schedule and there's a better than 95% chance that any night the MK is closed at 7pm it is for the MNSSHP.

Upvote 0

a2grafix

You can watch them from outside the park at any one of the resorts surrounding the Magic Kingdom.

Exactly, you can watch the Hallowishes fireworks from the 4th floor concourse balcony next to the monorail entrance at the Contemporary, on top of the California Grill observation deck.

I've seen an assortment of fireworks from the Magnolia fairway at the entrance of Shades of Green and from the Poilynesian Resort beach. Cool thing is that Disney pipes in fireworks music at the Contemporary and Polynesian.

I would believe you can see somewhat of a display at Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge, and a better view along the boat dock at the Transportation and Ticket Center.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom