MNSSHP tickets

ebjjst

I know the tickets have gone on sale, but do we really need to buy them ahead of time for September? We would like to wait until we're actually in Orlando, to see what the weather will be like for the two nights that the event will take place. And can we buy the tickets at our resort, or do we have to go to the Magic Kingdom?

Tidbit

I know the tickets have gone on sale, but do we really need to buy them ahead of time for September? We would like to wait until we're actually in Orlando, to see what the weather will be like for the two nights that the event will take place. And can we buy the tickets at our resort, or do we have to go to the Magic Kingdom?

When we went in september 2008 the night we went to the MNSHP they still had plenty of tickets, and my friend was able to buy the tickets at her disney resort. I do know that the weekends tend to sell out faster than the weekdays. Hope you have fun. I can't wait to go in October!!

Upvote 0

tecowdw

Halloween night will sell out but usually only one or two dates prior to that do. I suspect the sell-out for Oct 31 won;t be happening until around August-September.

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

We went two nights during our trip last September, a Friday night and a Tuesday night. We bought our Friday night tickets ahead of time but didn't buy our Tuesday night tickets until we got down there. We had no trouble getting tickets for the extra night, but as others have mentioned, it will mainly depend on what time of the month you are going. The closer to Halloween, the greater the chance of a sell out.

Have a great time. It's such a fun, fun evening. We loved it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom