Mnsshp- Sell Out?

JSkellington

Original Poster
Does the MNSSHP ever sell out? I plan on going Oct 27 which is Friday before Halloween . I do not want to be disappointed.

Thank you

Russell

blackerbys17

Yes it does! I can tell you last year Oct. 31st sold out first and not sure when the 30th sold out but that is the night we went and signs outside the event said it was a sold out event. My advice is if you know when you want to go, buy your tickets now. Last year I waited to long to buy my tickets for the Xmas party and was unable to go. You can always find tickets on Ebay but last year they were selling for about $250 a ticket! :eek:

meryll83

Is there a best night to go (I'm scouting advice for next year here)?
I won't be there for halloween night, but I hear people say they get more candy the closer it gets to the date.

But is it better to go to the earlier nights as it won't be as busy?

I don't think I'd go in September, I need to wait for the right month at least, but thought it might be wise to pick an earlier October date?

But then is the mood not as good with it being early?

So many questions!!

shoppingnut

The mood really doesn't change once you have entered the MK for MNSSHP. I thought like you that the mood earlier in the month wouldn't be the same, but as soon as I entered, I was engulfed in Halloween atmosphere.

Weeknights and the earlier in the month you go are less busy.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Is there a best night to go (I'm scouting advice for next year here)?
I won't be there for halloween night, but I hear people say they get more candy the closer it gets to the date.

But is it better to go to the earlier nights as it won't be as busy?

I don't think I'd go in September, I need to wait for the right month at least, but thought it might be wise to pick an earlier October date?

But then is the mood not as good with it being early?

So many questions!!
I can see it going up a little on Halloween but that would depend on how much they have left. If they are nearly out I can see it being less. That being said, last year we went the last Thursday before Halloween and crowds were not that bad and the amount of candy we got was insane. One of the cast members wanted to fill up the bottom of our jogging stroller!
This year we will be going on the first Thursday in October. We are expecting crowds to be a little lighter and I am not really worried about how much candy we get. Mood is all up to you. I could do Halloween any day of the year.

stankly182

We are going on October 27th, and we called to rework our reservations using the Disney Visa, and we let the lady in reservations know that we were going to MNSSHP. She asked us if we had already purchased our tickets for MNSSHP for the 27th because there were very limited tickets left, and we had already purchased our tickets in June. That was about a month ago, so I don't know if the 27th is sold out yet or not. I would recommend calling reservations or another department to ask if the 27th is sold out yet or not. I hope it's not for your sake! I do know that we bought one ticket too many, so we will either be giving it away that night, or possibly selling it to someone who was short a ticket. I am sure that may be the case for alot of other people, so if it is sold out you might try your luck at finding someone who is selling tickets they could not use. I hope this all helps! Good luck!:animwink:

MissM

Fridays and Halloween are always going to sell out. FL residents go on the Fridays and of course Halloween is the big day.
-m

jjgoo

If you have a night that you want to go I would suggest not waiting and buy your tickets right away.

Several years ago when MNSSHP was just one night my sister and I were thinking about going. Because it was new we did not know if it was just for kids or have much information about it at all. We finally decided two nights before that we did want to go and it was sold out. :eek: It was October and the parks were not crowded at all so we did not even think it might sell out.

My point is, if you know when you want to go don't take the chance on missing out on the fun.

This year my fiance ordered our tickets right after they went on sale (she's the best). I'm not going to miss it this time.

Have fun!

JPVonDrake

Just to clarify...

Anybody know a schedule for fireworks/parade at MNSSHP???

Exclusively on each Mickey's Not So Scary Holloween Party event night:

Mickey's Boo-to-You Parade will step off at 8:15 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular will be presented at 9:30 p.m.
All information and entertainment is subject to change without notice.

I can tell you last year Oct. 31st sold out first and not sure when the 30th sold out but that is the night we went and signs outside the event said it was a sold out event. My advice is if you know when you want to go, buy your tickets now. Last year I waited to long to buy my tickets for the Xmas party and was unable to go.

True. For the last several years, all Friday event nights have sold-out far in advance with no tickets available at the gate. Halloween night has historically sold out first, before any other night. Most all other event nights do sell out at least 1 day or more in advance. The number of tickets sold is limited, to ensure all Guests are able to fully enjoy this special celebration.

10/30 is sold out Tried to add more tickets for friends but they were not available

As of today (9/13/06) none of the event nights have officially sold out.

You can always find tickets on Ebay but last year they were selling for about $250 a ticket!

Remember, the resale of any type of event ticket (concert, sporting event, or theme park ticket) is illegal in the state of Florida. There is no way to verify the authenticity of a ticket until the Guest arrives at Walt Disney World and visits a Guest Relations or a ticket turnstyle. You will have absolutely no means of recourse if you purchased an expired, used, or otherwise invalid ticket through an unauthorized third party vendor.

I won't be there for Halloween night, but I hear people say they get more candy the closer it gets to the date

The entertainment offerings (and amount of candy available) are identical for each and every event night, however all entertainment offerings are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather.

MissM

Remember, the resale of any type of event ticket (concert, sporting event, or theme park ticket) is illegal in the state of Florida.
Untrue. It IS legal to re-sell your tickets in the state of Florida, but not more than $1 over face value. i.e. you are not permitted to make a profit on the tickets.
-m

AutumnKlassic

This year my fiance ordered our tickets right after they went on sale (she's the best). I'm not going to miss it this time.
When do they usually go on sale? I am going next year and want to mark it down in my calender (already got my dinning dates marked down for mid April).

haveyoumetmark

Ticket scalping is most definitely legal in Florida, but will there be scalpers standing outside of the Magic Kingdom?

Actually, I think there is a law that prohibits resale on property. Or that could just be a rule of the facilities where tickets are scalped frequently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom