MNSSHP Ride question

cursivesailor

MNSSP newb here...

Are all the rides open during the party hours?

How bad do you think the line for 7DMT is going to be? Wondering if I should try to do that while we are there for the party of FP+ it a different day.

MissMaryEli

You can get into Magic kingdom as early as 4pm with your halloween party tickets. With that in mind, we did our fast passes from 4-7. The seven dwarves mine train was our number one priority. I'm hoping we'll be able to ride it a second time in the stand by line during the party but if not, at least we have our fast passes.

Upvote 0

cursivesailor

Original Poster
We have ressies at Grand Floridian Cafe for 5, so we probably wont be getting into MK til 630ish. I was planning on doing our fast passes at a different park for the morning.

Upvote 0

JohnD

MNSSP newb here...

Are all the rides open during the party hours?

How bad do you think the line for 7DMT is going to be? Wondering if I should try to do that while we are there for the party of FP+ it a different day.

There's also a distinction between "ride" and "attraction". I know for certain that not all "attractions" will be open. A good example is Tom Sawyer Island which isn't open on party nights and probably closes at dark every day anyway. Also Hall of Presidents. There are "rides" that are closed too. Either because of refurb or they just decide to close it. For example, in this 2015 map, Pirates is closed. In 2016, Big Thunder will be closed until early November during all of the parties.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom