MNSSHP on last day. A few questions

Mondo

My WDW September itinerary, condensed, is as follows
9/7: Land in Orlando and take the bus to AK Lodge
9/8: Full day AK
9/9: Full day Epcot
9/10: Morning/Noon Islands of Adventure, then MK at 4pm (earliest time that MNSSHP attendees can enter without separate park admission)

The reason it shook out like this is that MK doesn’t seem to have Extended Evening Hours in this time frame, and beyond that, I really want my last day to be a big one where I stay after dark in MK. I haven’t been there since I was a young teenager, and back then I didn’t appreciate the scenery or the history. I’m concerned that I might be cutting it too close- that I won’t have time to appreciate the vanilla MK before it transforms for the Halloween festivities.

Then again, does it even change that much, or is it all pretty much relegated to Main Street and the hub? I dunno- maybe I should buy separate admission so I can go earlier?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
MK is decorated for fall (Main Street and hub) before the first MNSSHP in August and stays that way until the Christmas switch in November. Nothing additional is added on party nights.

It won’t be vanilla. 😉

Upvote 0

Mondo

Original Poster
MK is decorated for fall (Main Street and hub) before the first MNSSHP in August and stays that was until the Christmas switch in November. Nothing additional is added on party nights.

It won’t be vanilla. 😉
Ah, so it’s gonna be different anyway. Thanks!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

There will be assorted carved pumpkins on top of the buildings, decorations on lamp posts, stacked pumpkins and scarecrows, orange bunting at shop entrances, Halloween wreaths hung up, banners and some window dressing.
Yes you will arrive to a dressed up park.
Some areas of MK won’t be as fully decorated but you’ll know it’s Disney pushing the season early.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom