MNSSHP Help!

Mark VII

We have tickets for the Not So Scary Halloween Party in just over a week. I have heard that the park is cleared at 6pm and then reopens for the event at 7pm. We have dinner reservations at the Crystal Palace in the MK at 5pm. Will they make us exit the park and re-enter, or will they validate us at dinner?

Thanks in advance.

beattyfamily

Hi there!

They are not doing that this year. This year the park closes at 7:00p and the party starts at 7:00p.

They will start letting party goers in after 4:00p with just their party ticket. At the turnstyle they will give you a wristband and a trick or treat bag.

If you are already in the park before 4:00p, then you can exchange your tickets for wristbands/trick or treat bags by CMs scattered around the park and I think also from your restaurant.

You will not have to leave and re-enter.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We have tickets for the Not So Scary Halloween Party in just over a week. I have heard that the park is cleared at 6pm and then reopens for the event at 7pm. We have dinner reservations at the Crystal Palace in the MK at 5pm. Will they make us exit the park and re-enter, or will they validate us at dinner?

Thanks in advance.
No. You can enter the park with a MNSSHP ticket as early as 4:00. If you are in the park before 4:00 using a regular ticket or an AP there will be distribution points set up in the park for you to get the required wristband using your MNSSHP ticket.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom